1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This Week on MYM #35

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ElectricLemonade, Jan 26, 2021.

1. ElectricLemonade

ElectricLemonade Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:28 AM
    Hellooo Everybody!

How's your week been? Good I hope! Has everyone kept up on their New Years Resolutions? Tell us about them in the comments below!

For those you who are enjoying our All the Mods 6 server check out the info on the recent reset and update here!

Take a look at these threads and give us some input! We always want input from our community and the more you comment, the more we can understand what our community wants to see!

Discord Icon
    Achievements
    SevTech Shop

Have you all been voting like crazies?! Looks that way! We have some new faces this week. Check them out!

1st Place: @Papers
    2nd Place: @_WickedHunter_
    3rd Place: @Kruzfarhen
    4th Place: @g0g4yy_invader
    5th Place: @Mooomsy

Our Management Team would like to welcome a new Developer to our team! Please welcome @Akago! They will be helping mostly behind the scenes and closely with our Founders to make developmental changes. They'd also like to remind everyone that we are always looking for members who would like to volunteer their time to help our network! Check out our Moderator and Builder applications here!

Remember, if you guys have any issues with a Staff member, another player, would like to talk with our Staff privately or make a private suggestion, you can do those things here!

Admin Corner:

Global Changelog:
    1.10.2-1.12.2
    • Patched ExtraCells to fix memory leak with ME Fluid interface, thanks to @Akago
    • Unbanned ExtraCells ME Fluid Interface
    • Unbanned GregTech Shutter Module
    • Unbanned Flat Transfer Node
    All the Mods 6:
    • Reset all worlds and updated to 1.4.1
    • Changed world border to 10000

That's about a wrap for this week! Here's to another great week on MYM!

EL

2. KevinTheFox

KevinTheFox Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:28 AM
    Welcome Akago!

Gabezetrainboy4 likes this.
  3. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:28 AM
    Why 1 New developer is adressed in 3rd person by "they"?

Also why I am not in the voters list?
    I kinda lost interest in doing so or lost the purpose... I voted just to get monthly patron but recently even patron lost its value...