1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This Week on MYM #39

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by _Cilo_, Mar 3, 2021.

1. _Cilo_

_Cilo_ Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    5:04 AM
    Hello Everyone!

How are we all doing? Something seems different, wait ... where's the usual person who does this post? Well if you remember a few weeks ago it was mentioned that Managers will be helping out where possible while Community Coordinators work on other things *Wink Wink*. So here we are another week has passed and all in all, it has been a good one.

Monthly Top Voters:

We would like to thank you all for taking the time to vote over the past month. We would like to congratulate our top voters of the month, you will receive your rewards shortly.

Monthly Top Voters:
    1st Place: @_WickedHunter_
    2nd Place: @Papers
    3rd Place: @Drisan93
    4th Place: @Aglarnir
    5th Place: @Kruzfarhen

Don't forget you can all take part in this and earn yourself some rewards by simply voting. The rewards for this can now be found on our Wiki.

Management Team Announcements:

Management would like to take this time to say a huge thank you to our staff team who have been working hard on fixing issues that have been reported and would like to give @X29762 a warm welcome to our staff team.

We would also like to remind you all that being a staff member is an excellent way to give back to the community. You can do this by becoming a staff member apply here or becoming a part of our build team apply here. No pressure ;)

Threads to Watch:

There are a couple of suggestions that the Admin team could use your feedback on. The more community feedback we get, the better we can get a result that everyone can be happy with.

Why not suggest a mod pack you can do that here. Please keep in mind the suggestions would need to be viable in a multi-player environment.

Admin Corner:

GT:NH
    • Added a sign to spawn to purchase OpenComputers Adapter for 100 MyM (recipe is broken in the pack)
    • Re-loaded Questbook defaults (fixes the quest issues that had been reported)
    See you next time

Well, there it is another This Week On MyM formatted a little differently but we all have our own ways of doing things let us know what you think in the comments. We hope you all have a fabulous week going forward.

Happy Crafting!
    Cilo Signing off

Last edited: Mar 3, 2021
  2. mrminesheeps

mrminesheeps Helper

Local Time:
    10:04 PM
    I definitely like this format better! Much easier to read and everything is conveniently segmented :)

3. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:04 AM
    Wow, great work Cilo, you set the New better standard to this thread.

sp33draft and _Cilo_ like this.
  4. JieSheng03

JieSheng03 Active Member

Local Time:
    1:04 PM
    Are there no more weekly voters? Or do they not come out when there are monthly voters?

_Cilo_ likes this.
  5. _Cilo_

_Cilo_ Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    Apparently there isn’t weekly when we give the monthly from what I was told but I shall double check that :)

6. AoifeEnns

AoifeEnns Consultant

Local Time:
    10:04 PM
    Well, if we want to make this a bit more fancy, I can aid in that. :)

How about these [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

LadyRen13 and _Cilo_ like this.
  7. LadyRen13

LadyRen13 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:04 AM
    Lirael that is so Cool! Thank you for all the awesome graphics that you have been making for MyM recently!

_Cilo_ likes this.
  8. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:04 AM
    I'd love to See dark Mode for forum or New launcher...
    But i wont be so greedy...

Yes, ik theres extensions for browser to make dark mode but idk how to enable them on android :p

_Cilo_ and sp33draft like this.
  9. LadyRen13

LadyRen13 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:04 AM
    I know we are all looking forward to dark-mode eventually, that will come when SirWill and Slind update the forums software.

_Cilo_ likes this.
  10. InsaniumIV

InsaniumIV The Fourth

Local Time:
    Cilo is by FAR the best At This Week On MYM

SovereignEternal and _Cilo_ like this.