1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This Week on MYM #41

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by _Cilo_, Mar 17, 2021.

1. _Cilo_

_Cilo_ Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    8:02 PM
    Hello Everyone!

We hope you have all had a great week in life and here on our network. Last week we saw the release of our new Vanilla 1.16 mcMMO server. Have you played it yet? And if so what are your honest thoughts please let us know below. I have popped on a few times and the buildings players have made on there are pretty awesome looking. We will be sharing some of the builds on our social media pages in the coming weeks.

Weekly Top Voters:

Congratulations to our Top Voters of the week, Your efforts have paid off and your rewards will be sent to you shortly. We hope you enjoy your credits/tokens.

[​IMG]= @_WickedHunter_
    [​IMG]= @Papers
    [​IMG]= @Kruzfarhen

Thank you all for taking the time to vote as always the rewards for this can be found on our Wiki.

Management Team Announcements:

Management would like to take this time to give a warm welcome to @Annie_Gaming79 and @iLuxxy as our newest Junior Mods.

Threads to Watch:

Last week we shared a few posts to watch and would like to again ask you to put your opinions on these before it's too late and changes are made. Hopefully, these changes when made will make things a little easier and more enjoyable for you all.

If you haven't noticed we have different discord icons now for holidays around the world check out the post to make your suggestion.

-Vanilla mcMMO 1.16 End thread
    -GT:NH Chunk loading tweaks thread
    -Discord Icons thread

Admin Corner:

Our Admin team has been working hard to fix issues that have been reported to us this week. Now if you guys could stop breaking the servers I'm sure they would like a small vacation. Who are we kidding! They don't get a break they are currently working on a couple of projects, including but not limited to adjusting the chuck loader costs on Horizons and tweaking our new vanilla server. So maybe help them out by making suggestions and reporting any issues you come across while playing on our network.

Changes made this week
    Vanilla 1.16 mcMMO
    • Fixed Farmworld warp permissions
    • Added several items to the server /shop

See you next time

There we have it another 7 days have passed. And it has been a great week. Have a great week everyone and see you all next time.

Happy Crafting!
    Cilo Signing off

P.s if there are errors its Grammarly's fault ;)

2. Annie_Gaming79

Annie_Gaming79 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:02 PM
    I'm glad i get to be apart of the team. Thanks for taking me on Cilo

3. mrminesheeps

mrminesheeps Helper

Local Time:
    1:02 PM
    Glad to see some new faces on the staff team! Good luck you two. Hopefully, the locals here don't give you too much trouble with tickets :p

4. CanadaBunny

CanadaBunny Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:02 PM
  5. sp33draft

sp33draft Helper Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    10:02 PM
    is the infinity landsacpe reset not in the Threads to Watch a mistake or it not going to happen ?

Gabezetrainboy4 likes this.
  6. AoifeEnns

AoifeEnns Consultant

Local Time:
    That is a work in progress, Gabe has been working hard on it.

7. sp33draft

sp33draft Helper Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    10:02 PM
    that is why i didnt understand why it wasnt on the Threads to Watch because it was on the last one and i heard gabe was working hard on it and thank you for working hard on it :)

8. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:02 PM
    Since GT:NH Chunk loading tweaks are mentioned for month in TWoM can we get some information from upper staff about progression on such issue/matter? I hope it wont take same amount of time as making new titles...

Also, I dont really want to bump certain thread, so i ask here - What's going on with Pixelmon?

9. mrminesheeps

mrminesheeps Helper

Local Time:
    The status of pixelmon isn't publicly talked about, due to the slow progress being made. They're doing what they can with what they have, basically. I wouldn't expect a server for it for a few more months.

10. SovereignEternal

SovereignEternal Former Admin, I'll be back.

Local Time:
    The problem with this issue is that there isn't much evidence provided. I don't mean to imply that players are providing falsehoods, but rather admins need to see more evidence on whether the issue is severe enough to warrant changes, and what kind of changes to implement. If you'd like it sped along, I'd recommend doing what alphaest and CanadaBunny have done, screenshotting your map with an overlay of chunk costs. As has already been said, the more input we get on the issue, the easier it will be to devise a solution.

11. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:02 PM
    IF you would read the thread you would know i was the 1st who provided pics of baseand chunkloading costs(but hosting was bad So pics are gone now)