1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Extra Shop Items [B-Team]

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by InaccurateAnswer, Mar 10, 2021.

1. InaccurateAnswer

InaccurateAnswer New Member

Local Time:
    8:43 PM
    Hello, this is my first post, anyways, I'll get straight to the point, in shop you should sell green heart canisters, because I think it would probably help people who can't find miniture red hearts because of it's drop rate, so there's an easier way to obtain bonus hearts, although if it is a shop item, it should be pretty expensive, because you can't find it, and it adds more hearts (10+), In my opinion if the heart goes on sale, it should be priced around 750 - 2,500, per green heart canister, but if you want a crafting recipie for it, I'd suggest making it 2x Yellow heart canisters, 1x Regeneration Potion, 1x Instant Health Potion, well obviosuly if this is added you can choose.

MythicalName, X29762 and super_why like this.
  2. InaccurateAnswer

Local Time:
    Also, I'll add to the crafting recipie if it gets added, I think it's not a creative tool only, because in later versions, the green heart was obtainable, and you can craft it with 2x Eyes of Ender, 1x Canister and Miniture Green heart, although it isin't obtainable at 1.6.4, but it isin't as a creative tool modifiers, because it does have a limit which is 10, but Creative Tool Modifiers has no limit, that's why it's creative, so whoever is reading this, please consider adding this.

3. tictacton

tictacton Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:43 AM
    Just saw this thread so sorry about the late reply, but I don't mind the idea of adding Green Heart Canisters, but I think Red Hearts are far too easy to get to be added to the store. If you find yourself needing some, just set up a simple mob grinder using an autospawner and sewers. I think its a staple in the progression of the pack, as they encourage you to explore more mods to get them faster.

4. Gabezetrainboy4

Gabezetrainboy4 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Hello, thanks for the suggestion. I'll ping the @Administrator team for further input!

5. X29762

X29762 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:43 PM
    Personally I wouldn't mind having them be added, since Bteam isn't pvp focused anyway, just would help people die less. Maybe even have some way to trade 2 yellow hearts for 1 green, since most people can effectively kill a wither.

6. tictacton

Local Time:
    Idk if custom recipes are an option, but this could work:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

We dont have green apples, but a jeweled apple would probably work just as well.

7. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    12:43 PM
    What is the way to get green hearts to begin with?

8. tictacton

Local Time:
    There is no way in this version of the pack. Its a drop from bosses in later modpacks.

9. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    12:43 PM
    Main problem I have is that players do not see server-side recipes because server does not sync with client on NEI in this version of Minecraft. I could post a recipe at spawn with that so people at least see it?

InaccurateAnswer likes this.
  10. tictacton

Local Time:
    Yeah there's a few already for some Galacticraft stuff, that would work.

11. InaccurateAnswer

Local Time:
    Yup, that sounds good.

12. InaccurateAnswer

Local Time:
    Damn.. it's been 29 days, since you last talked on this post.

13. X29762

X29762 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:43 PM
    Just thought I'd bump this since it's been a while and was never really given a straight no answer, it also seemed like it was an option, just implementation method wasnt certain.