1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Alloy Machine Frame not registering as completed quest

Discussion in 'Stacia Expert' started by CreepersScareMe5, Apr 24, 2021.

1. CreepersScareMe5

CreepersScareMe5 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:59 AM
    One the first page of the quest book, the Brand New Woooorld, the quest for "Alloy Machine Frame" isn't getting acknowledged as completed for some reason. I've even made 2 of them and neither triggered completion of the quest goal. Would like the reward and to move forward in the quests that are dependent on completion of this one.

2. Willshaper

Willshaper Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    11:59 AM
    Hey CreepersScareMe5.

As this is a modded 1.16.5 server, permission are not properly sorted out and as such will I need to bump this ticket to the @Administrator team to solve.

Note for the Admins:

The quest is located here in the "Brand New Woooooorld" chapter and has the quest ID 0000000000000104

upload_2021-4-24_10-9-3.

3. Willshaper

Willshaper Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    11:59 AM
    Hey again CreepersScareMe5.

Dead_0nArrival had a look at your questing data, and it looks like you're missing one of the prerequisite quests, the 27x Blast Bricks in the 2nd questing chapter. You have currently only handed in 6 of those.

Could you please confirm whether or not you have completed this quest for us?

Also a note:

You can check quest prerequisites by clicking the < in the left half of the quest hand-in interface.

4. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    3:59 AM
    With the update. A lot of quests were unfortunately reset. If you still require help, feel free to poke me and I will see what I can do.

5. CreepersScareMe5

CreepersScareMe5 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:59 AM
    Sorry for the delayed response, but haven't been on for a while. I'll take a look next time I sign in, but if the quest book reset sounds like I have to do it all again anyway. Thanks for checking on this for me!