1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How is everyone!

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by ItsNora_, May 1, 2021.

1. ItsNora_

ItsNora_ Names not actually Noah Booster

Local Time:
    7:14 AM
    Just a little chat thread to see how everyone is doing and what they've been upto during the last while!

Me? I've been looking and getting a new job. It's been a while since I've been here!

<3

2. SovereignEternal

SovereignEternal Former Admin, I'll be back.

Local Time:
    12:14 AM
    That's really cool! I actually just got a new job myself this past week, I'm working at a Five Guys (burger joint, for those that don't know). I've been a bit pressed with school, but slowly getting accustomed. Life is good!

Gabezetrainboy4 likes this.
  3. AoifeEnns

AoifeEnns Consultant

Local Time:
    12:14 AM
    Heyo!

I've been working hard at my job, no rest for essential workers, but thankfully I am not longer getting 200+ calls and emails a day. Recently I started up both a ko-fi page and a redbubble store, to work on making some money from my art. I would love to move into pure art for my job one day, but starting slow.

On top of that I decided to turn this pandemic around and spin it in a positive way, so I have done a lot of self introspection, and been working on improving myself. Did walking nearly every day in April to help get my ankles back to what they were pre torn ligaments, and managed 110km total in April, which is far more than the goal I set. Next up, 5-6 days of working out per week, and 6-7 walks per day for May.

4. ItsNora_

ItsNora_ Names not actually Noah Booster

Local Time:
    7:14 AM
    That's great! Don't worry about school, I dropped out but have mad respect for those that have stuck it out as much as they have.

Always good to put a good spin on the bad!!! <3

SovereignEternal likes this.