1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Decided Against Create Modpack

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by tictacton, May 24, 2021.

?

Would you want a MyM server with the Create mod?

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No (The wrong answer)

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. tictacton

tictacton Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:57 AM
    I've seen lots of Youtubers playing with the Create mod along side a few other mods. It looks like a very unique pack and I could see it being quite fun on MyM. Would there be any chance of that mod being in a future server?

Ill add a poll just to see what other players think.

2. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:57 AM
    1. WRONG PLACE TO SUGGEST MODPACKS!
    [​IMG]
    Theres special section to do that but i think that black line that shows distance between "Post New Thread" to "Modpack Suggestions" is infinite.

2. Can you describe the pack?
    Whats it's name in first place? How staff can even find it to take a look at it? Which version or Minecraft this is? Those are veri important questions.
    Do you really think saying "I've seen lots of Youtubers playing..." is enough to convince to add such pack? I seen none Youtubers that plays such pack BUT if you describe the pack or even add link to such one and tell why this pack is interesting and will be good addition to MyM i would think about playing this pack.

3. If you wish make an efford
    If you really wish to see that modpack post your suggestion in correct forum section i show you in point 1. Its only for staff view, so there were be NONE of comments from players whose gears are grinded by such laconic suggestions.

PS.
    Sry, I know this is very passive aggresive commentary but... it really grind my gears. Sorry again.

3. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:57 AM
    @tictacton If you need pack with Create, Stacia Expert have it.

But its patron only server.

4. ElectricLemonade

ElectricLemonade Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:57 AM
    Hi tictacton. Thanks for your suggestion. As noted above can you put this into Modpack Suggestions so that our admin team can have a proper look at the pack to make a determination. Please include as much detail as possible so they can make an informed decision! Happy Gaming! EL

5. AyeItsKatieMC

AyeItsKatieMC Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    There already is one Statica Expert which is Patron only there won't be any public modded 1.16 serveers on the network any time soon do to sponge not being updated to work with 1.16

6. AyeItsKatieMC

AyeItsKatieMC Well-Known Member

Local Time: