1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Implemented Infinity higher market capacity

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Fiedler10, Jun 26, 2021.

1. Fiedler10

Fiedler10 Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    12:45 AM
    I find it sad that pretty often there aren't very much items on the Market on infinity. I would really like to sell a large range of items so that especially new or early game players have more fun playing and can make faster progress. The problem is that I always get the error that I have too many items for sale.

Now my question is if it would be possible to rise the limit of items you can sell on the market? Or another Idea is to rise the limit of items you can sell on the market for higher tiers/patrons.

Thanks for replies =)

2. BetaPetey

BetaPetey Administrator Booster

Local Time:
    6:45 PM
    I don't mind expanding the market cap on Infinity, but I don't think many people have come across this problem. I went and logged into Infinity and checked the market for the current listings you had up and counted around 20 different listings. The amount of items you have in stock in each listings also contributes to the market cap you mentioned. I think this is quite fair for your average player and if the market cap is increased it could lead to abuse of the market. I've played through Infinity recently and have sold things on the market and never needed to use up so many slots that I can't add anymore. The best solution to this problem could be to wait for the items you listed to sell or take off the ones that nobody is buying. This is just my opinion though :)

Last edited: Jun 27, 2021
  3. LadyRen13

LadyRen13 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:45 PM
    I will go ahead and mark this as done. Here is the changelog, you can see what changes were made there.
    Happy Crafting!
    ~Lady

BetaPetey likes this.