1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Implemented Changing Multiblock Madness' Farmworld Reset

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by X29762, Jul 9, 2021.

?

Should farmworld reset be weekly or bi-weekly

1. Weekly

90.9%
  2. Bi-Weekly

4.5%
  3. Potato

18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. X29762

X29762 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:56 AM
    Hello fellow players,

Today I come here with a request that nearly everyone has been waiting for. So on Multiblock Madness, there are a few things that can really only be found by natural worldgen, these things include Dragon spawns, such as ice and fire dragons, the prior which can only be found in ice biomes making the acquisition of Ice dragons blood and Ice dragon eggs quite difficult. Also the Spectre coils which can only be looted via chests in natural world spawn, along side of capsules that help make progress much easier for earlier stages in the pack, and even helps with skipping annoying recipes that you have gone past. Within 3 days of the farmworld reset the entire population of t4 and t5 ice dragons were dead, most of the dens not even looted, also dragons are required to run their relative forges, so if you would want ice dragonsteel, you would require an ice dragon. Fire dragons haven't been an issue because they can spawn in the betweenlands at a fairly decent rate in terms of the amount of dens down there. I have had many people say that this change would make things much easier in terms of just being able to get materials that cannot be found any other way, at the very least I would like a shop to be added to spawn for these certain items, such as the dragons blood and eggs if a farmworld reset change is not a viable option for any reason, Lastly changing the reset to weekly, or even bi-weekly would be very appreciated amongst the Multiblock Madness community, I thank you for taking the time to read this and request that you think it over.

Your average potato hermit
    ~X29762

LadyRen13 and Redshii like this.
  2. sandorik

sandorik F

Local Time:
    6:56 PM
    I need more resources, I support

3. JieSheng03

JieSheng03 Active Member

Local Time:
    11:56 PM
    I agree and support with the suggestion as stated above!

4. Lady_of_the_Lake

Lady_of_the_Lake Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:56 PM
    seems like a good idea; you have my support;)

5. dragon87tamer

dragon87tamer Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:56 PM
    I believe IMO this would be a good thing! Due to the fact people want to loot all chests for Capsules an Spectre Coil NR's, Also the Treasure2 Chests also.

I vote Yes

6. Redshii

Redshii Moderator Build Team

Local Time:
    Fully agree with reasons above, so my support for this change.

DDSS has a weekly reset due to the dungeon's too, so I don't see much difference between those and the loot chests here. I'd say for an expert pack those loot chests are pretty op early on.

7. MaskdChaos

MaskdChaos Moderator

Local Time:
    I also feel that is a good idea to do. Because of how popular the server is only a few people was able to get the resources that they need.

8. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Why not add needed stuff to buy at spawn? I mean dungeon loots, rare creature eggs etc.?
    It will make less work for staff and prolly less struggle on server overall.

9. X29762

X29762 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Well LordEreh, certain things cannot just be spawned in and purchased, the capsules are completely random as to what they have in them, as well as the stats on the spectre coils can differ from what I've been told.

10. THC_Janni

THC_Janni Janni

Local Time:
    I like the idea, i would prefer biweekly resets, so that the community would be able to actually progress faster. i personally want to make an armour out of every dragon scale color, and the only ones missing are the ice ones. The idea of a shop sounds good too, but i think that this type of economy system would ruin a bit of the fun of actually having to find or craft those items. maybe a bigger world would be good too.

11. Annie_Gaming79

Annie_Gaming79 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:56 PM
    Love this suggestion and i feel like it would make everything better. Know the hassle of trying to find unfound areas is annoying. especially when you need to find the Applied Energetics Meteor. Would love to see this implemented into multiblock madness :) Great suggestion X29762

12. mrminesheeps

mrminesheeps Helper

Local Time:
    8:56 AM
    This is an easy agree for me. Weekly resets are the only way to guarantee that newer players (such as myself) can actually get dragons for progression and such, so I definitely say this should be put in place, especially given this pack's popularity.

13. Corec_Roke

Corec_Roke Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    BLOOD FOR THE DRAGON STEEL!! I vote yes as well.

14. Xandergast

Xandergast Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    i vote yes as well, however would it be possible for the farmworld seed to change each reset? makes it more interesting

15. THC_Janni

THC_Janni Janni

Local Time:
    I actually like That Idee, didn‘t Even know it‘s the same seed every time

16. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    Actually we pregenerate the worlds that reset (except the End) so they always reset to the exact same state and no lag from world generation. This means you can bookmark stuff in farmworlds and it will always be there :D

17. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    Moved Farmworld to weekly resets and reset the dimension.