1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Marble cannot be used with microblocks

Discussion in 'B-Team' started by TopHatFetus, Jan 18, 2021.

1. TopHatFetus

TopHatFetus New Member

Local Time:
    7:43 AM
    Howdy,

I recently tried using chiseled marble with a diamond saw to make microblock covers. While I can view in JEI that it should be possible, it ultimately won't let me craft it. As you can see here they appear on the right in JEI but I cannot actually craft them. Would it be possible to add the ability to craft these covers?

2. AoifeEnns

AoifeEnns Consultant

Local Time:
    6:43 AM
    Hi, I took a quick look, and I saw that chiseled marble microblocks were disabled in the config, with the exception of the chiseled pillars. I did check those in single player and they had missing textures (showed up as purple and black checkerboard pattern) so that looks to be a reason they were not added to list of blocks you can turn into microblocks

3. TopHatFetus

TopHatFetus New Member

Local Time:
    Reimplement?
    Would it be possible to check again but server side? JEI shows that some still have textures and some don't. I suppose my question is if it's possible to reimplement the ones that JEI shows to have textures.

4. AoifeEnns

AoifeEnns Consultant

Local Time:
    I checked the pillar chiseled blocks on the server and they also had no texture, I did text adding another one to the config and it did work.

@Administrator might want to look into making the config change

Change
    Code:
    1388:1-15
    to
    Code:
    1387:1-15
    since the 1388 chiseled blocks have no microblock texture but the 1387 ones do.

5. TopHatFetus

TopHatFetus New Member

Local Time:
    If that change goes through, how many blocks will be changed to craftable microblocks? Also how many chisel variations can be fixed? I was looking at like marble bricks seeing as they seem to have textures.

6. AoifeEnns

AoifeEnns Consultant

Local Time:
    If they do make this change, it would make 15 chiseled marble variants usable for microblocks. Basically replacing the pillar versions with non pillar versions

7. TopHatFetus

TopHatFetus New Member

Local Time:
    Hell yeah brother. Thank you!

8. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    I've made the suggested config change and you should be able to chisel marble blocks now.

9. TopHatFetus

TopHatFetus New Member

Local Time:
    It would appear something went wrong. Now when connecting it auto disconnects due to around 7 microblocks not being installed

10. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    It appears it works in SP but not MP. I'll need to check with Aido on this....

11. TopHatFetus

TopHatFetus New Member

Local Time:
    Yeah I found out the same thing. Watchu think is goin on? It would really suck if we couldn't microblock marble

12. tictacton

tictacton Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    edit sorry i misread thread, this can be disregarded

Attached Files:

13. Gabezetrainboy4

Gabezetrainboy4 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I've reported this to our internal issue tracker. I will close this thread for now, but keep an eye on the changelogs for an update.

LadyRen13 likes this.