1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Mana Pool

Discussion in 'Sky Factory 3' started by ZeTechians, Jul 16, 2021.

1. ZeTechians

ZeTechians Active Member

Local Time:
    9:37 PM
    Hey, I've tried quite a lot and looked up tons of videos and tutorials on how to get mana in a mana pool but it just wont fill up. I'm using mana spreaders, and endoflames but it just wont fill up any tips or can someone maybe visit me and help?
    IGN ZeTechians
    Thanks botania.

Attached Files:

2. AoifeEnns

AoifeEnns Consultant

Local Time:
    If you placed down the mana spreaders after you placed the endoflames, you are going to need to link the flowers to the mana spreaders. Take your wand, and look at an endoflame, if it shows an icon of a mana spreader with a red x, it means it is not linked. So in bind mode, shift right click the endo flame, then right click one of the mana spreaders to link them.

Once linked, just throw down some combustibles and wait.

_Cilo_ likes this.
  3. ZeTechians

ZeTechians Active Member

Local Time:
    Yeah the flowers are already linked and by combustibles do you mean like diamonds and stuff that turn into mana versions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. AoifeEnns

AoifeEnns Consultant

Local Time:
    No, combustibles are things that you would use in a furnace. So wood, coal, blaze rods and stuff like that. The diamonds, redstone dust and enderpearls you will throw into the mana pool when there is enough mana in it to change them to the mana versions.

5. ZeTechians

ZeTechians Active Member

Local Time:
    Thanks a lot! For some reason all the tutorials I watched didn’t include that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. AoifeEnns

AoifeEnns Consultant

Local Time:
    One really nice thing about Botania, is it uses hover images to help. So if you hold an item that can be converted with mana, and look at a mana pool, it will show an icon with an x or checkmark to indicate if you have enough mana or not. Though if it requires a catalyst under the mana pool, those ones won't show until you put the catalyst under it.

Some key pointers, endoflames, while easy to do, produce small amounts of mana.

If you are clever with how to automate, the thermalily, or keki plants produce a tonne of mana, but are harder to automate. one takes lava, but if you give it too fast it stays on cooldown, and the other eats cakes, so you need to find a way to make a lot of cakes.

Gabezetrainboy4 likes this.
  7. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:37 AM
    Entropinnyum my friend, thermalily have long cooldown between the producing state, kekimus? nah too much crafting for cakes and then you need to figure out how to place the cakes. Entropinnyum just need runnancarpus that place tnt from an opencrate that is hooked to hopper that is hooked up to manahourglass.