1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denied Gregicality Skyblock Edition | 1.12 | No

Discussion in 'Modpack Suggestions' started by mrminesheeps, Aug 7, 2021.

1. mrminesheeps

mrminesheeps Helper

Local Time:
    4:28 AM
    Modpack Name:
    Gregicality Skyblock Edition
    Modpack Description:
    A skyblock centered around GregTech & Ex Nihilo Creatio
    Minecraft Version:
    Modpack URL:
    Why Host the Modpack?:
    It is to my knowledge the first Skyblock style pack to be suggested in a while. Also, it should be relatively light on computers with a mod list capping at ~130 (According to the pack description)
    And is therefore gonna be available to a wider user base. That being said, it is GregTech, so it could be interesting seeing how the machines affect chunkloading. So far, it seems a balanced pack from my own play testing.
    Any Potential Modpack Issues?:
    Don't try to /give items, you may crash your game.
    That aside, seems stable and has no issues (At LV tier so far)
    Should the Modpack be Patron Only?:
    No

2. mrminesheeps

mrminesheeps Helper

Local Time:
    4:28 AM
    I've done some looking, and let's just say that this pack has some gnarly looking multiblocks(Of which are required to reach the "End Game"). So for note: If this pack does get accepted, be prepared to lower chunkloading costs.

3. ElectricLemonade

ElectricLemonade Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:28 AM
    Hey mrminesheeps. Thanks for the suggestion! Apologies for the delay. Real life has taken me away quite a bit lately. I have forwarded this suggestion to our Admin team so they can review the pack and advise. Please give them just a bit of time as they can be quite busy. I will let you know what they decide! EL

mrminesheeps likes this.