1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scavenger Event

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by TrashGothAoife, Sep 19, 2021.

1. TrashGothAoife

TrashGothAoife Consultant

Local Time:
    10:21 AM
    [​IMG]

Scavenger Event!

We wanted to do something special for the back-to-school season, so here it is. A custom map built-in 1.17.1 to find and craft things in.

Server details

Version: 1.17.1 vanilla
    IP: 5.9.6.8
    Game mode: Adventure
    Time: September 19th to October 2nd.

How to play

Hidden around the island are barrels, many of which will contain items. You will need to travel around the various islands finding the hidden barrels to craft 3 different items. There is more than 1 barrel for each type of item, so you don't have to worry about finding every hidden barrel. Once crafted you will need to contact a Manager, Administrator, or Community Manager to give them the items, and in exchange, we will give you an achievement.

Target block - Scrounger

Lodestone - Investigator

Beacon - Diviner

Due to 1.17.1 being very new for servers, we have to add them manually. Lirael will try to be available as much as possible over the next 2 weeks, so just ask on discord or in this thread for one of us to exchange items and we will assist as soon as possible.

By the way, keep inventory is off, so be careful around the edges or on bridges, you never know if a fellow player will try to push you off. You can turn in the items one at a time, no need to hold onto each of them in case you die.

Map

[​IMG]
    The number is how many barrels are filled with items on each of those islands. The name is not a clue as to where they are, just a name I picked for the various islands to help.

2. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:21 PM
    So....
    whats going on with Pixelmon?

3. TrashGothAoife

TrashGothAoife Consultant

Local Time:
    10:21 AM
    I would prefer to keep this thread related to the scavenger event. We will release news about Pixelmon when we are ready to do so.

4. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:21 PM
    and i would prefer get some info on Pixelmon.
    Do we get what we wanted? No. Thats hows life works, but you can delete my posts so your word will be the last.