1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Death Spawn

Discussion in 'StoneBlock 2' started by misscatlin1951, Oct 1, 2021.

1. misscatlin1951

misscatlin1951 We die so others may live. Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    5:06 AM
    I recently died in my home but my death stone is over 300 away. Like a good Minecrsfter, I tried to retrieve my possessions and found that they were in n administrator claim area. I can't retrieve my items because of that. Please assist.

2. Gabezetrainboy4

Gabezetrainboy4 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:06 AM
    What are the coordinates of your gravestone(s)?

3. misscatlin1951

Local Time:
    This is as close as I can come to it. I am roughly parallel with it at this juncture. I really didn't realize how close to spawn that I was until I started seeing numbers like 128 x -129.
    My grave marker is 181 m into the forbidden territory, and I can't get any closer to it because the admin-protected area runs BACK to my base but several hundred blocks away.
    Please gather what you can and drop it in a box and drop it in my base. I hope that I never have to die again, but I am sure that will happen. The only two things in life that are guaranteed are Death and Taxes.

i

4. Gabezetrainboy4

Gabezetrainboy4 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:06 AM
    Hello,

I placed your grave inside your base.

5. misscatlin1951

Local Time:
    Thank you. I just wish that the system wasn't as screwed up as it is. Again, my thanks.