1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add Creative Cache custom recipe IE:E

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by mauri567, Oct 6, 2021.

?

Do you want creative cache recipe?

1. Yes!

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  2. No!

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. Don't care!

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  4. Potatoes?

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. mauri567

mauri567 Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    5:31 PM
    Hello again!

To my suprise i saw that the server didnt have a custom recipe for the creative cache on IE:E. I've seen many servers that run this pack wanting to keep the pack ''up to date'' by implementing custom recipes for the infinity ingots and the creative cache. This would of course add 10x the grind, but would make the goal of completeing the pack 1 step further ahead while not having to add another pack that is kind of the same but with the creative cache allowed by default.

It may not be attractive to players with high-end computers, but for people with the little more potato-computers and limited knowledge of certain modpacks this could be a fun and exciting way of playing the expert pack.
    Most people that play FTB infinity evolved either play it because its fun or because they cant handle more intense packs, both knowledgewise and performencewise, so why not add more fun while keeping the specs the same?

2. Sandstroem

Sandstroem Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    I have played this pack in a network that had a custom version of it that enabled more than crafting mode in avaritia, made those items available and also made some recipes more interesting earlier. A custom version of the pack that enables more of the creative stuff would be cool. In order to not appear as a copy of that other server, we could do those modifications on infinity skyblock rather than ie:e (edit: and obviously I am not suggesting to just copy the recipes)

3. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I see a poll but i dont see potato... I cri evritiem...

But Im very yes for that suggestion!

IE:E have creative energy, creative mana, creative fluids... why theres not creative storage? You beat the pack pretty much so maybe its time to fun or build very nice base to store all the machines/contraptions/grinders and stuff - players wont need the massive setups anymore so could use it in other ways and creative cache would help a lot in further projects on beaten pack beacause like mauri said - theres few who cant handle other packs or other are not suitable for them.