1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Unsure

Discussion in 'Divine Journey 2' started by misscatlin1951, Oct 14, 2021.

1. misscatlin1951

misscatlin1951 We die so others may live. Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    9:19 AM
    I was just on last night before the bullets started flying in my own bedroom. I am ok and just missed a small caliber bullet that was fired at point blank range into the steel frame of my window. This shooting was just to scare me and the missus out of the projects where we have lived for 4 months now. I almost refuse to leave now and I will be dammed if I am going to be run out. This is what we were set up with and I am going to make the best do with what I have. But just before that my friend had reprogramed my system and I lost the connection to things within my computer. Right now I get setup with JAVA because now the program isnt picking up that there is even JAVA on my system. Does JAVA have to be in the Minecraft folder or is there another way to do it. Please don't judge me till you have been in a firefight where you were completely unarmed and the other guy has the firepower The cops came and out of 12 men only one actually came in to pick up the shrapnel and fragments, the rest acted like Keystone Cops. They didn't even do a trajectory test. Even after I told them that I saw the flash from the corner of my eye they are insisting that the shot came from the other side of the street. Please help me get back on asap. Thanks misscatlin1951

2. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    7:19 AM
    Sorry to hear all that happened.
    Can you do me a favor? Open up your CMD and type java -version and tell me if anything shows up.

3. misscatlin1951

Local Time:
    Also I find that Microsoft took offense at my skin and decided to give me the old herman. I really don't look good in this skin but it seems that most of the Skin repositories are not up to the new standards and I really don't know how to male them work anymore. Can someone send me a detailed. step by step map of how its done because I am not to be seen in that skin. Thanks again.

4. misscatlin1951

Local Time:
    I have tried 5 different times simnce I got your message and I cant get a response from CON. I dont know what the problem is.

5. misscatlin1951

Local Time:
    Even opening CMD gives me nothing. Think I just need to start over? Finally Java version 1.8.0_301

6. misscatlin1951

Local Time:
    Java version 1.8.0_301

7. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    6:19 AM
    Java 301 has issues with Minecraft. Uninstall that version and install 281 and things will work fine.

HanoverFist69