1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Decided Against Increase the forced Restarts or a /vote restart on FTB infinity Expert

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by mauri567, Sep 18, 2021.

1. picklehead8521

picklehead8521 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:37 PM
    What about a ground clear ....Ive played on other servers that have ground clear every often

2. AoifeEnns

AoifeEnns Consultant

Local Time:
    3:37 PM
    We don't have an automatic ground clear. Far too many mods that have in-world crafting which it would ruin.

Even in the situation where we will do a manual item clear, we target it to a specific chunk rather than global.

3. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    3:37 PM
    Vanilla does ground clears of items that have been on the ground for 300 seconds on 1.7+. Thats why there's no ClearLagg plugin on those. MC does it itself.

4. misscatlin1951

misscatlin1951 We die so others may live. Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    6:37 PM
    No that is not what I mean, Infinity rocks, it's just infinity expert has long had problems and I will not play the pack. I get the same thing from Infinity and Infinity: Skyblock. What I was saying about the Expert? it is only for the expert pack. I have wasted many of hours on normal and I assume that I will log a few more hours before it comes down. And remember I said that the above test was years ago. At that time the largest server outside of IBM only ran 128 Gig as a maximum. Unfortunately I will not go back to expert. I prefer to work my way trough the packs and take my time doing it.