1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feedback Infinity Evolved Suggestion

Discussion in 'Community Coordinator Suggestions/Feedback' started by Styrakis, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Styrakis

Styrakis Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:35 AM
    I know with the world generation of the new Infinity server, it wasnt used with Biomes o Plenty. Ive put a lot of time and effort into this build, and dont want it all to go to waste when the new overworld is implemented. Is there a chance of making the BoP overworld just another buildable dimension, and have both as an option to live in?

2. Gabezetrainboy4

Gabezetrainboy4 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:35 AM
    Hello,

Unfortunately, it is not viable to have two overworlds in tandem. It would be logistically difficult at best, and impossible at worst.

What we can do is manually move your base from one dimension to the other. When the time comes, make a ticket or forum post requesting to do so.

Regards

3. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:35 PM
    Any idea how long we will wait for that magical "time that comes when"?

I dont like building base in last millenium, i like smell of the Sun on my fur.

4. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    6:35 AM
    One of the main issues will be dimension linking. The second world wont link things like witchery portals, etc to the proper dim. They must be done in the overworld. So, we could leave the second world, but it will likely just cause headaches and annoyances that drive you back to the normal overworld.