1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New MC Eternal Update and Reset

Discussion in 'Server Info' started by HanoverFist69, Dec 10, 2021.

1. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    4:44 PM
    [​IMG]

Server Address
    eternal3.mym.li
    Curseforge Launcher - MYM Launcher

Pack Version: 1.5
    Changelog

Node 3 Launch Time
    Everyone: NOW

Node 2 Shutdown
    Friday, December 17th

Launcher Info

We experienced some issues updating the launcher. So until that can be resolved please use another launcher to connect to either node. I suggest GDLauncher. It's small and fast.​

Reset Info

It's that time again! The good old MC Eternal server is going to get a long needed reset. The latest update changes worldgen among other things. The server has also been up for quite awhile. So, it's time for an update and reset of the entire server.
    Pack Description

I've spent the last 16 months and counting, handcrafting a fun and fresh new modded experience. There is plenty to discover in all aspects of Eternal and there are plenty of unique twists to keep you engaged. MCE uses basic crafting recipes. I realized blending the fun parts from the likes of modded skyblock (quests, shop, etc. along with RPG elements) in a kitchen sink pack that's not too complicated turns out is super enjoyable for all types of players (especially with friends! :D) *Get rewarded for doing whatever you feel like doing with the expansive optional questing system!*
    There is a huge emphasis on using not so known mods that I deemed to be severely underrated, especially in the Adventuring aspect of the pack.​

World Downloader

Players may download their claims off the current server with World Downloader to continue in single-player. Any claims not downloaded before the server shutdown will be lost forever, so make sure to preserve your work.
    Warnings/Notes

If you have items on the old node that you would like transferred to Node 3, please make a ticket or forum post and we will see about transferring your player data and inventory. Be advised, due to blockid changes some items may not transfer properly.

As this pack is a 1.12 server, this pack is still highly experimental.​

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2021
    The42ndDruid likes this.
  2. JessTheGreat

JessTheGreat Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:44 PM
    Any other launcher suggestions? I have been trying to get on for 2 day and I having all kinds of trouble loading the pack. Thanks.

3. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    5:44 PM
    What kind of issues are you experiencing?

4. HanoverFist69

Local Time:
    Uninstall and reinstall the pack if you haven't already. Just to ensure every file is properly updated and current.

5. JessTheGreat

Local Time:
    It just spins endlessly. I'll try the uninstall and reinstall and see what happens.

6. JessTheGreat

Local Time:
    Yeah....no luck. I never had an issue with the mym launcher, so no idea what's up.

7. HanoverFist69

Local Time:
  8. JessTheGreat

Local Time:
    Sorry, haven't been on all week. It will load now, but I still can't get in. Not sure how to share the gist, but the file name is 12/18/2021 Issue - Minecraft -JessTheGreat. Hope this helps, and thanks for taking a look.

9. HanoverFist69

Local Time:
    Just copy/paste the url in the address bar.

10. JessTheGreat

Local Time:
    I got it figured out. Thank you for helping.