1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Can't Connect

Discussion in 'MC Eternal' started by WorCannibal, Feb 5, 2022.

1. WorCannibal

WorCannibal Blasphemy is a victimless crime

Local Time:
    9:34 AM
    I tried connecting from hub and title. My buddy says they see me join then get kicked immediately. I always end up back at hub

2. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    7:34 AM
    Could you provide your client logs?

3. WorCannibal

Local Time:
    Should I copy/paste? Too large to attach (.log not supported for upload too)

4. WorCannibal

Local Time:
    Attached, and thank you

Attached Files:

5. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    6:34 AM
    @Aidoneus this seems like a BungeeTabListPlus issue. I checked server logs and they are just disconnecting.

[net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer]: WorCannibal lost connection: Internal server error

I've had other players with this issue and only solution I found was to wipe their player data.

6. WorCannibal

Local Time:
    It's no problem, I'm ok without playing mc eternal. Please do not delete anything

Thank you kindly for taking time to check in on this, I've been a developer for 28 years and always enjoy knowing the what-and-why of things

7. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    7:34 AM
    Can you let me know the next time you try to logon? I would like to be there watching console and talking to you to get a better idea of what is going on.

8. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    Removing player data is only for that specific server and only removes inventory, etc. Hopefully Aido can sort it out and we dont need to do that though.

9. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    2:34 PM
    That seems to be a crash-report of a different issue. Your game will crash, and you won't be moved to the hub when there is a crash.
    We need the log in the logs folder from when the issue happened.

10. WorCannibal

Local Time:
    Can't attach the log txt file. Here is the ass end of it with a stacktrace:

[16:57:14] [Thread-19/ERROR]: Sourcename not specified in method 'stop'
    [16:57:14] [Client thread/INFO]: Created temporary WorldData to cache data on the client!
    [16:57:15] [Client thread/WARN]: core (Initialized) Bad configField entry during updateFrom(): optionsManagerViewed=null
    [16:57:15] [Client thread/WARN]: core (Initialized) Bad configField entry during updateFrom(): splashViewed=null
    [16:57:16] [Client thread/INFO]: Custom modded block handling enabled for streams
    [16:57:16] [Client thread/INFO]: Custom modded block handling enabled for bibliocraft
    [16:57:16] [Client thread/INFO]: Custom modded block handling enabled for biomesoplenty
    [16:57:16] [Client thread/INFO]: Loaded 0 waypoints from C:\Users\Peters\AppData\Roaming\.mineyourmind\instances\mceternal\minecraft\journeymap\data\mp\mceternal~mym~li\waypoints
    [16:57:16] [Client thread/ERROR]: Unable to configure ModInfo
    java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: null
    at net.ilexiconn.llibrary.client.lang.LanguageHandler.addRemoteLocalizations(LanguageHandler.java:91) ~[LanguageHandler.class:?]
    at net.ilexiconn.llibrary.LLibrary$CoreAPIHandler.addRemoteLocalizations(LLibrary.java:111) ~[LLibrary$CoreAPIHandler.class:?]
    at net.ilexiconn.llibrary.server.core.patcher.LLibraryHooks.addRemoteLocalizations(LLibraryHooks.java:31) ~[LLibraryHooks.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.resources.Locale.loadLocaleDataFiles(Locale.java:32) ~[cfb.class:?]
    at modinfo.ModInfo.getLocale(ModInfo.java:271) ~[ModInfo.class:1.12.2-5.7.1]
    at modinfo.ModInfo.<init>(ModInfo.java:53) [ModInfo.class:1.12.2-5.7.1]
    at journeymap.client.JourneymapClient.startMapping(JourneymapClient.java:531) [JourneymapClient.class:1.12.2-5.7.1]
    at journeymap.client.task.main.MappingMonitorTask.perform(MappingMonitorTask.java:72) [MappingMonitorTask.class:1.12.2-5.7.1]
    at journeymap.client.task.main.MainTaskController.performTasks(MainTaskController.java:84) [MainTaskController.class:1.12.2-5.7.1]
    at journeymap.client.JourneymapClient.performMainThreadTasks(JourneymapClient.java:639) [JourneymapClient.class:1.12.2-5.7.1]
    at journeymap.client.forge.event.StateTickHandler.onClientTick(StateTickHandler.java:73) [StateTickHandler.class:1.12.2-5.7.1]
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_6054_StateTickHandler_onClientTick_ClientTickEvent.invoke(.dynamic) [?:?]
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:90) [ASMEventHandler.class:?]
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:182) [EventBus.class:?]
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPreClientTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:344) [FMLCommonHandler.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.runTick(Minecraft.java:1708) [bib.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.runGameLoop(Minecraft.java:1098) [bib.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:3942) [bib.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:123) [Main.class:?]
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_321]
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_321]
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_321]
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_321]
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
    [16:57:16] [Client thread/INFO]: Mapping started in C:\Users\Peters\AppData\Roaming\.mineyourmind\instances\mceternal\minecraft\journeymap\data\mp\mceternal~mym~li\DIM0. Memory: 7981MB total, 2462MB free
    [16:57:18] [Input Device Tester/INFO]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: java.lang.NullPointerException
    [16:57:18] [Input Device Tester/INFO]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: at net.gliby.voicechat.client.sound.MicrophoneTester.run(MicrophoneTester.java:41)
    [16:57:18] [Input Device Tester/INFO]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    [16:57:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §eJourneyMap:§f Press [§bJ§f]
    [16:57:23] [Client thread/INFO]: JourneyMap: Press [J]
    [16:57:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [MyMVote] You have 5 tokens! Buy something at /shop
    [16:58:13] [Client thread/INFO]: Unloaded world <net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient@39e228e4 0 MultiplayerChunkCache: 0, 0> is still hanging around after 60 seconds.
    [16:58:13] [Client thread/INFO]: This may be due to a world leak, or there is little memory pressure.
    [16:58:13] [Client thread/INFO]: Use the relevant FoamFix options to adjust the wait time.

11. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    2:34 PM
    I moved you to the spawn, please try again.

12. Gabezetrainboy4

Gabezetrainboy4 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Closing for inactivity. Feel free to reach out if your issue persists.