1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Implemented Update Antimatter Chemistry to 1.3.5

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by LordEreh, May 14, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:32 AM
    I noticed the AC is highly outdated and 1.3 update brings: most energy values of the Alchemistry Fusion and Fission Reactor (they are faster now), reduced the energy requirement for the Quantum Quarry, almost halfed the “collecting” time for the neutron collector, made singularities cheaper which will speed up late game

Sadly theres few mod changes so I wonder if this will cause the need of map reset or not.

MaulwurfRitter likes this.
  2. AoifeEnns

AoifeEnns Consultant

Local Time:
    2:32 AM
    We are aware of the recent updates that were released, IE 1.3.2 and 1.3.3 were released on Thursday, and 1.3.3h was released yesterday. Admins will get to updating it, just give them a bit of time.

3. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    3:32 AM
    As AoifeEnns said, there have been quite a few updates in the last week or so. We were waiting until that has slowed down a bit or waited for a update that seemed stable.

4. BrotherGluttony

BrotherGluttony Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:32 AM
    Was glad to see pack author respond to my github post about the singularities and power drain :D cant wait to finish this pack <3

5. LordEreh

Local Time:
    well endgame was very unbalanced in terms of power output of reactors making them very not efficient
    also reducing amount of stuff needer per singularity is nice

MaulwurfRitter likes this.
  6. MaulwurfRitter

MaulwurfRitter Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Meanwhile, the mod developer has a lower update rate so I would like to remind again nicely because it is as previously described quite a game change into good. There is now Antimatter-Chemistry-1.3.4 since 18.05.2022

LordEreh likes this.
  7. LordEreh

Local Time:
    Just checked, last update was 2 days ago to version 1.3.5
    Dont think we get any server update soon...

PS
    I changed thread name from "...update to 1.3.3" to "...update to 1.3.5"

8. SovereignEternal

SovereignEternal Former Admin, I'll be back.

Local Time:
    The admins are automatically notified when one of the packs has an update, so there's no need to update the thread. Just try to remain patient, as often times they'll leave off updating a pack until they can be certain that there aren't any bugs that desperately need working out.

9. LordEreh

Local Time:
    I do not want to be an intrusive but a version 1.3.5 is up for STRAIGHT 2 weeks now? Can we assume its good time to update the pack?

I personally left this pack on MyM bc how unbalanced was late game power generation and i dont even want to mention about end game grind that was dractically improved in newer versions??

I dont know if staff members resposible for such task are on vacations right now but if that happens(vacations not resposibilities) its better to update pack before right?

10. SovereignEternal

SovereignEternal Former Admin, I'll be back.

Local Time:
    As I said before, admins know when a pack needs to be updated. I'll be closing this thread, as it's simply a repeat of the same thing being said.

Fireforce likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.