1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Base has been griefed

Discussion in 'Infinity' started by xTvR_NightZzzzzz, Jun 13, 2022.

1. xTvR_NightZzzzzz

xTvR_NightZzzzzz Active Member

Local Time:
    11:22 PM
    My base has been griefed. It was unclaimed due to trying to save up enough claim blocks to claim it all, every machine has been stolen.

The only 2 names that have been there are: xTvR_NightZzzzzz and MansLikeGandhi

The base cords are:

x: 1161
    y: 148
    z: 3912

I really hope one of the moderators can help, its kind of made it pointless carrying on otherwise.

2. Willfon

Willfon Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:22 AM
    I'm sorry for appearing a bit confused, but… which server?

We have Infinity Normal and Infinity Expert. Normal is now node 3. At node 3, overworld, the coordinates you specify is up in the air above a beach. So in short I can't find where the base was supposed to be.

A am also unable to find where you have played as that name has only been active on Revelations, not Infinity.

Could you please explain which server again?

3. AoifeEnns

AoifeEnns Consultant

Local Time:
    4:22 PM
    I looked up your username, and have not found any playtime on any of our Infinity servers in the last few years, and for the other username you mentioned, I am finding nothing. If you were playing on MYM infinity, it would have been long ago and would be gone due to a server reset.

4. SovereignEternal

SovereignEternal Former Admin, I'll be back.

Local Time:
    4:22 PM
    Closing due to inactivity. Feel free to reopen.