1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Illness

Discussion in 'Enigmatica 2 Expert' started by misscatlin1951, Jun 7, 2022.

1. misscatlin1951

misscatlin1951 We die so others may live. Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    1:51 AM
    I have recently been in the hospital with severe lung problems. During that time I lost all of my claimings. I can do without all of them except Enamatica 2 Expert. If there was a way to restore my base as it was then I think (in view of my growing health problems), that that will be enough. Once my health is back up I may try to play other packs but not now. (Just this small bit of typing has wore me out).
    Thanks or your assistance and I can be locaged via my e-mail.
    Thanks and I'll wait for the notification.

2. Willfon

Willfon Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:51 AM
    First of all, Get Well Soon™!

Did you use your free claim from the store?

(Link here)

In case you didn't that should help you. You can claim the free restore for E2E. This instruction is cut'npasted from the instructions on the store:
    Inactive Base Restoration (free, one time usage)

We will try our best to restore your base, which was removed due to inactivity. Please submit the form linked below after the claiming of the free or paid restoration, and we will verify and restore your base as soon as possible.

https://mineyourmind.net/forum/forms/base-restoration-request.16/respond
    The link will be made available to your forum account after claiming the restoration and will expire after 24 hours.

Each player is limited to one free restoration of a base anywhere on the network and any additional restoration needs to be paid for because of the following reasons:

• This task can only be done by admins and is very time-consuming
    • The server needs to be stopped which affects other players
    • It should only be used if you forget about it and not as a replacement or alternative to the patron perks

Disclaimer: We can't guarantee that we will be able to restore it, if we are unable to we will refund the payment. The restoration can have some side effects depending on how mods store their data. If the location of the base is no longer free we will try to restore it at your specified location.

SovereignEternal likes this.
  3. misscatlin1951

Local Time:
    My original base is still there. what got deleted was the Lab with all my machines. Is there a reason why the original claim remained untouched by the absence even though the actual claim distance is less than 50 blocks? Just wondering.

4. Willfon

Local Time:
    One claim on E2E survived?

You logged in on the fifth of may. It does not seem to be more than ten minutes, which I would have said was too short a time to save the base, but I notice that the two claims that were deleted were removed 2022-06-03 09:31:32 and 2022-06-04 09:43:07. It is possible, although it is just my speculation since I don't have full knowledge about the exact mechanism of the plugin, that you logging in on the fifth saved the other claim.

But again, it is just speculations on my part.

5. misscatlin1951

Local Time:
    Thanks anyway cause I just died at base two. I run a risk that since it was so far out that it might have been missed. Oh well, once the claims have been restored I will find the stuff... or maybe not. I'm not sure what will happen. I'm just waiting on the link to get this party started. I have only allocated 2 hours a day. The rest is spent in recoupe modeand I am already beyond that today. Wifey had surgery on R shoulder so she can't cook right now. Either sandwiches or I cook. I cook. Cheese ravioli with meat sauce. Chow!

6. SovereignEternal

SovereignEternal Former Admin, I'll be back.

Local Time:
    10:51 PM
    Once you've gone into the shop and claimed the free restoration (or purchased one) you should be able to access the link that Will inserted.

7. Willfon

Local Time:
  8. misscatlin1951

Local Time:
    I claimed the free base restore yesterday, when can I expect to get the link that is needed to restore my base? And where do I look for it? Is there a time limit on the shop claim as well? Should I try to redo the shop restore? Guys... I'm in the dark here.

9. Willfon

Local Time:
  10. misscatlin1951

Local Time:
    This link taakes me to a dead end that does not have anything in it.

Home
    MineYourMind Community - Error
    You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

11. SovereignEternal

Local Time:
    I'll go ahead and ping the @Founder to see if it was claimed and the page access just timed out. It may take a day or two for them to respond.

12. misscatlin1951

Local Time:
    Thanks I appreciate that. This has been a total terror for me. As much as I used to play and now I am lucky to get 3 hours a day for everything I need to do on the computer. Perhaps next week I can go to maybe 5 hours? Don't know yet till I see the doctor.

13. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Base restoration requires the top tier, classified, ultra secret ability of digging out the data and WorldEdit time-space contiuum manipulation so it can take a moment.
    But most important is:

My wish for your speedy recovery! :shame:

14. misscatlin1951

Local Time:
    Thanks LordEreh. I am doing my part in trying to stay away from temperature gradients. My room is a little on the warn side cause I HATE the cold., and having to go to an airconditioned store literally gives me chills even when I feel well. This bugger is lasting longer than even I thought it would, but I am still alive. Just called the doctor for refills on my meds so I will have them without having to wait several days. Again thanks for the speedy wishes... at 70 I wish they were all a little quicker.
    Have a good day everyone and Ill check back in this evening.

15. misscatlin1951

Local Time:
    I think that the thing that needs addressing is the fact that the proper link never showed up in my account. The records will check that I used the free restore, but never got the link to actually start the procedure. Could it be possible that if it is not acted on in a certain time, then it resets for the player? I don't know, I just want to get back into the game. I am now spending several hours a day while on O2, sitting in front of that 55" monitor. As long as I am on my O2 I can do that. So now waiting for SirWill or someone else to check on what has happened.
    ll check back later.

16. misscatlin1951

Local Time:
    Ok. I thought that while everyone was otherwise occupied, I would retry the free restore link. To my amazement it actually worked, and the checkout was just moments ago. This is the second time I have tried to use the link, perhaps staff will get to it quick enough to send the link. I'll wait for an hour then check back. Time is 8:48 PM EDT.

17. misscatlin1951

Local Time:
    Still waiting for the link to start the reclamation. of my base. I suspect that my request has fallen into the fiery lava pools of hell, and I will never be sure it's done until I do it myself and spend the Mutti-hours getting it redone to my satisfaction. I am not feeling well today ... will start on it tomorrow. Ill check back tomorrow morning then it is "Moving Day!"

18. SovereignEternal

Local Time:
  19. misscatlin1951

Local Time:
    For everyone...I have had NO Link sent to my forum account. I am unable to purchase the free base restore at this point since the purchase was made on 6/08 2022. I have waited for my link to show up in my forum account as instructed. After waiting for 24 hours I started to question why I was not getting a link to cotinue. As of this writing, I still have not gotten a link and now the system does state that I am unable to use that free base restore link again.
    perhaps I need to take this up with one of the owners as it seems that Mod staff cannot find out what happened and resolve the problem, in the meantime I will start trying to put the base back together. Later.

20. misscatlin1951

Local Time:
    Now, because I tried to rebuild my base I am permanently locked out. After a trip through the Nether portal, I found that only parts of the base disappeared. Like the area behind the main lab section which only had access from the lab. There was no way for me to get into that section except through the lab and the animals do not seem to realize that they can just walk out now. This is strange. Even stranger? After the return from the farm world,my base is locked.
    I am tired of this and I need to get this conversation bumped up to SirWill or someone that can actually look at what has happened in sequence to be able to tell me why these areas have gone and what is happening or I will just remove the one program that I really am interested in/
    Ladies and gentlemen, I do not BS. I am tired of this. My purchase record shows that I made the free purchase of base reset. I NEVER I repeat NEVER got a link to reset my base, and I am tired of this.
    Oh, and BTW there are four authors on Galatic Science. This program could use updates. Three authors are still active in MYM and in the absence of one then the other three will make a quorum and then the magic can happen.
    I still enjoy that program but I am afraid that it will fall through the cracks because it is "Old". There are things called "Updates" that can be applied to change the poorer properties of this program, I suggest that you three get together and make the program happen the way it should.
    My rant for today id over. I expect some consideration on this case no later than 24 hours from now.
    Thank you.