1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Illness

Discussion in 'Enigmatica 2 Expert' started by misscatlin1951, Jun 7, 2022.

1. BetaPetey

BetaPetey Administrator Booster

Local Time:
    5:35 AM
    This has been mentioned several times in this post. The link you’re looking for is this link: https://mineyourmind.net/forum/forms/base-restoration-request.16/respond
    It’s not a special individual link it’s the same link that everyone uses once they claim their base restoration in the shop.
    If you’re receiving a permission error when trying to access the link the only person who could solve this is a Founder.

2. misscatlin1951

misscatlin1951 We die so others may live. Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    Allow me to reiterate. This link does not work. This is what I get when this link is clicked on.

Home
    MineYourMind Community - Error
    Home
    [​IMG]

If this is what I am to receive then how the HELL do I do anything. This has been reported several times if you had taken the time to even look at the thread. If you cant respond with a decent and logical answer then please font waste my time.

3. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:35 AM
    None of your links works... you tried to make screenshot when used that link and used imgur?
    Besides I member Founder was pinged but maybe Sr. Mod or better one of @Admin could send DM bc this issue is taking way to long to solve, i am right?

4. SovereignEternal

SovereignEternal Former Admin, I'll be back.

Local Time:
    2:35 AM
    This is all we needed to be made clear. Due to the large amount of work needed to upkeep this network, there are procedures in place for each level of staff. The founder has a lot to do, so we need to make sure that it is an issue that requires their attention before asking for their help. Just to clarify, you used this link within 24 hours of redeeming the base restoration, and still didn't have access to the link. I'll ping a @Founder to look into this and help you. Also, for future, please keep some decorum in communication. There is no need to be rude or impolite.

Respectfully,
    Sov

5. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    10:35 AM
  6. misscatlin1951

Local Time:
    There comes a time in all moderator's life when they have to review Each and Every comment made by a player when there s a dispute concerning a problem. I review each time I open the thread to find out that the moderators have NOT even reviewed the thread as in the above case.
    This problem was reported on June 10, at 8:16 PM. and again later. Only after I got really upset did anything actually happen. I have had three different moderators comment that I must be doing something wrong. Could it be very possible that the link did not work because of a slight internet dropout?
    There are times that after reviewing the facts that the link works and one person has problems, it is automatically the player's fault?
    The time is 8:37 PM and I have just purchased the restore. There was no link that opened for me so I will wait for the 15 minutes to see if it shows in my account. If not then I suppose we look at other options. As I have other mail to answer I will sign out now to do that.

7. misscatlin1951

Local Time:
    Sorry, I do not use Imgur or any screenshot that comes directly from the internet. This is actually a very tight program that is built into win 10. And you are right. This should have been resolved almost immediately because ut is the loss of a players standpoint... part of the base. I dont like getting angry, but only by ruffling a few feathers was something done. Perhaps I can start to reclaim my base tonight. I dont know.

8. misscatlin1951

Local Time:
  9. misscatlin1951

Local Time:
    The request was sent last night. I hope to be able to get back into my base and do some work after I get home from the store later today.
    To all staff and Mods:
    Most of you know me and I am one to only complain when there is a problem. Yes, I know that my health is not the greatest in the world. According to my pulmonologist, I should have had a new set of lungs by the time I was 50, but that was not to be, and to now even think about depriving a much younger person of the chance to live to my age is deplorable on my part, so no lung surgery. Besides, the inside of my lungs is perfect, it is the plura lining between the muscle and the lung itself that has gone hard. To those that do know me, I do not lie and I do not try to get things that I shouldn't, however, when is in plain sight for me to see, and piqued my interest because I was going through the same thing, yes I did feel slighted.

Now, I formally apologize to the staff for getting bent out of shape. I am sorry, it should not have happened, but after explaining over and over that a link does NOT work, just didn't sink in and only after someone actually noticed that I was trying these links and they weren't working, (as by the screenshots) did something start to happen.

This should not have happened and it is my fault. BTW going blind does not help either.
    The computer is the only thing I have to use for general communication other than a phone as COVID has made it impossible for me to interact with other humans in a normal way. I catch COVID and my Dr. has assured me that it will kill me. I know that this explanation does not relieve me of being proper and correct, but I at least hope that it will perhaps Unruffle some feathers that I may have ruffled last night.
    Again. I am deeply sorry.

10. misscatlin1951

Local Time:
    I assume this will be the last post under this thread. Will I get a notification in my account that the base has been restored? If so, then I can begin to work on my end a little. Today is free, but tomorrow I have a morning Drs Appointment where he will put shots directly into the eyeball. Yea they hurt, but my vision clears up for about 15 to 20 days then it is back. Generally, I can do nothing except rest on shot days with my eyes closed.
    Later.

11. SovereignEternal

Local Time:
    Your reply is appreciated. The @Administrator team will need to investigate the claim before they can restore it, and they've been very busy lately, so it may take several days. Once they've done so, you'll be notified. Thanks for playing at MyM, and I hope your appointment goes well!

All the best,
    Sov

12. misscatlin1951

Local Time:
    Thanks and again, I am sorry. I do not usually get that bent out of shape, but there were enough times that I said that the link that everyone says was supposed to work, didn't. One of the mods should have picked up on that fact before 2 weeks' time and unfortunately, the last straw was someone telling me that I was doing it wrong.
    Now I do have other programs to fall back on and I hope that I will be able to run them as well as E2E when it comes up.
    Sorry again Sov.

13. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    3:35 AM
    Sorry it has taken a while to get to this. I will look at this either tonight or tomorrow by the latest

14. misscatlin1951

Local Time:
    Right now I have beaten Pneumonia, but it is a very common Virus and for most people without idiopathic lung disease, relatively easy to get rid of. For me, a near miss causes all this. the week after his, I barely avoided another trip to the ER. If ER says stay. then stay I dO. But I am not trying to be the one with all the STRIKEOUTS!

15. misscatlin1951

Local Time:
    I am trying to make the circuit without having to respond to a medical problem online. I do work better when I introduce the problem, not when the problem is me. Thank you for the chance to get this taken care of.

16. SovereignEternal

Local Time:
    I'll be closing this out, as it has remained inactive, and the issue seems solved. Feel free to reopen.