1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Info Antimatter Chemistry Server Shutdown

Discussion in 'Server Info' started by Aidoneus, Sep 4, 2022.

1. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    9:08 AM
    Hello! I hope everyone is having a good weekend!

As most of you already know, we voted a while ago to shutdown the Antimatter Chemistry server. The poll was to either shutdown the server or reset and update the server. Almost everyone voted to shutdown the server. This is what we are going to do! There will be a new server taking its place at some point but we are not sure what that will be just yet. We will keep you posted!

Server Shutdown Date: 7/9/2022

World Download Players may download their bases off of the server with World Downloader to continue to play in single player. We will not offer any base downloads after the server shutdown date so please make sure to get your base downloaded!

BetaPetey likes this.
  2. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:08 PM
    Sadge... so unique pack...
    Sadge the endgame reworks never be implemented due to massive changes...
    I cri...

3. osirisgothra

osirisgothra Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:08 AM
    Yes, it was a pretty decent pack and was also a very fast-moving pack, so it's not surprising to need a new one. I downloaded my base and played the rest offline; it was a good builder pack. I'd like to see a slightly longer running pack that is like it replace it. It would be nice to have a new overworld modpack to balance out the many skyblock-ish packs out there.

4. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:08 PM
    every recent new pack on MyM are overworld packs beside the AC, so idk what are you talking about