1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Crashes game every time I join

Discussion in 'SevTech: Ages' started by KontVIP, Sep 11, 2022.

1. KontVIP

KontVIP New Member

Local Time:
    9:30 PM
    I built a cunstruction (Boiler) from Immersive Engineering. After that I clicked several times on this construction by engineering hammer and then my game crashed. Now I can't do anything, because I get a crash every time I try to join server.

Attached Files:

2. MaraJade2

MaraJade2 Moderator

Local Time:
    11:30 AM
    KontVIP likes this.
  3. KontVIP

KontVIP New Member

Local Time:
    Can I clarify how much time I need to wait? It came 3 days already

Last edited: Sep 13, 2022
  4. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:30 PM
    Looks like a naughty block at x=-93.98, y=70.00, z=-751.94

5. KontVIP

KontVIP New Member

Local Time:
    I have been waiting for more than a week. Thanks for the "help". As I see it, there will be no result and I can leave the project. It's a pity that I spent several weeks on this server before, because I can't continue. Bye.

6. SovereignEternal

SovereignEternal Former Admin, I'll be back.

Local Time:
    11:30 AM
    Hello @KontVIP,

There was a bugged Immersive Engineering Block at -97 73 -751. I've removed the bugged blocks, which were likely caused because the machine was built across chunk boundaries, and sent you to spawn. For future, please do not build multiblocks across chunk boundaries, as that will nearly always cause issues.

Additionally, I apologize that this has taken so long to take care of. Much of the staff team has been on absence, many of us dealing with personal and familial troubles. However, it still shouldn't have taken this long to solve the issue, and for that, I'm sorry. Hopefully you'll be able to get back on and keep playing.

Wishing you the best,
    Sov