1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done World Downloader

Discussion in 'StoneBlock 2' started by osirisgothra, Nov 20, 2022.

1. osirisgothra

osirisgothra Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:33 PM
    Good Morning!

I was wondering, is there any other way to download the claim other than having to add each chunk one by one?

I try /wd add claim which does not work. I also try to add by radius like /wd add radius 2 which only works if the radius is 1, a single chunk. Otherwise, when I download I get the message that not all chunks are going to be downloaded.

I'd like to be able to just go add the island, or even go to the center and add at a 7 chunk radius but that does not work either because there is some sort of cap, or I am just missing something important. The islands are 16x16 afaik, and so doing a radius of 8 would be too big (17x17) and doing 7 would still be incomplete but ok (15x15).

So, I had to go through the claim, on each row of chunks do /wd add, which takes forever to do. I type /wd add claim and it looks like it does, but then when you /wd dl savename it doesn't download anything at all or just the one I'm standing in.

I have to teleport to the claim's location since it puts me at 0,0, and usually all that is there is a single chunk, the one I was standing in. If I manually add them one by one, then the ones I add manually do download but like I said that takes forever to do 256 times. I was tempted to macro it, but I am pretty sure there's rules against that.

So, the question is, is there any other way to do this but 256 times for the island?

------- UPDATE
    Did "kinda" get it to work, using /wd add radius 7 from the center point (the center of the center 4 chunks of the claim) but only works sometimes. The other problem thing is that after a few minutes, it just shuts down (not crash) so, I'm still trying to figure out this part. Weird thing, this doesn't always work. Also, on-Player Inventory is gone, which I can deal with. All of the wires from Immersive Engineering are gone as well. There may be other effects but so far this is what I got. *the crash seems to be either EU2 or AE2*

(OP was a draft that accidently didn't get published--I came back after realizing this post didn't get published and revisited the problem. That's why it looks like I am replying with an update so soon.)

Last edited: Nov 20, 2022
  2. SovereignEternal

SovereignEternal Former Admin, I'll be back.

Local Time:
    1:33 PM
    I've dm'ed you with a zipped folder that should have all you need. If you need additional instructions on moving those over to a SP world, let me know.

Thanks,
    Sov

3. osirisgothra

osirisgothra Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:33 PM
    ok thanks