1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Team?

Discussion in 'Enigmatica 2 Expert' started by misscatlin1951, Nov 17, 2022.

1. misscatlin1951

misscatlin1951 We die so others may live. Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    8:26 AM
    I was able to download the Enigamatica 2 pack but I get a very weird error

If I am reading correctly from my Minecraft error report that I am in a team of some kind. ...OK!...
    This is from my Minecraft program, not even MYM. The mod pack was downloaded from CurseForge and it is rather doubtful that it was an error in the modpack.
    Let me know what you think and I will catch up later. Thanks

2. osirisgothra

osirisgothra Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Hello!

I remember having this problem a while back. I was accidently disconnected before I could make a team name and flag. Because I didn't feel like sifting through configurations to find the cause, I had to reinstall the modpack entirely. That is the only immediate fix I can think of.

If you keep having the problem I would submit a ticket and include a full log.

Log files are located here:
    %USERPROFILE%\appdata\roaming\.mineyourmind\instances\Enigmatica2Expert\minecraft\logs

The name of the the log from the last run is:
    %USERPROFILE%\appdata\roaming\.mineyourmind\instances\Enigmatica2Expert\minecraft\logs\latest.log

Have a nice day, and good luck!
    osirisgothra

3. SovereignEternal

SovereignEternal Former Admin, I'll be back.

Local Time:
    5:26 AM
    Does this appear to have solved the issue?

4. misscatlin1951

Local Time:
    This soes not seem to solve my problem. I will try a dofferent solution. Delete the program, restart the system after shutting down, then trying to reinstall the mod pack. Who knows... it may work. Let you know later in the evining.

5. osirisgothra

Local Time:
    The only other thing I can think of is (if possible) try logging in from another computer and see if the problem persists, at least then you can know if it is specifically your computer or not.

6. misscatlin1951

Local Time:
    I think that I have caught a virus. one that disturbed MY end and does not transfer to other computers. I no longer have the problem since I took my complete system drive as well as any other drives down to a state then built back my Widows then adding Malwarebytes before doing anything else. The program does work and frees me from most if not all of the online problems.

7. osirisgothra

Local Time:
    Yeah, that happened to me a while back, Malwarebytes is also what I used to fix my issue. Worked pretty well.