1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done E2E Crash

Discussion in 'Enigmatica 2 Expert' started by osirisgothra, Feb 7, 2023.

1. osirisgothra

osirisgothra Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:39 AM
    There is a soft-crash(kicked to hub or d/c) when I join enigmatica, most likely is because there is a backup at the very bottom mob farm due to not trashing items or something. I just need the mob crusher turned off and/or ground items cleared, I think. I would have done a ticket, but I can't connect so yeah..

update: not sure what is the cause--it crashes when i get near the base, even with the chunk loaders off, never had problems before but haven't really changed much recently except for a farm building, made out of construction paste. can't seem to reproduce it locally either. No idea what is making it crash, but since it is a soft crash, I get nothing in my log other than the usual stuff, and no crash log at all.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2023
  2. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    8:39 AM
    Do you have client logs? I would appreciate those to help solve you issue.

3. osirisgothra

osirisgothra Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:39 AM
    After a lot of work to try to find anything, the most the client log says is about disconnecting from the server, I have already posted those, but they are useless because it is happening server-side. I don't even get a crash log or anything. According to my latest.log all I get is the same stuff I normally get when I disconnect from a server (like when it's restarting). I spent the last week checking this against my old logs from weeks ago to verify that there isn't anything in there except a message that I was disconnected followed by the usual stuff.

I am out of ideas other than to somehow roll back to the time before it happened which was February 8th or maybe do the 7th just to be safe as I didn't do a lot of progression, it was all design stuff, and I saved my blueprints so it's not like I'd much by rolling back that far. If it is even possible at this point.

Worst case just a download of that area so I can fix/use offline if there is no resolution possible. If that's not possible... then I guess I can just put a lid on the pack (as I kinda nuked my downloaded world, kicking myself for that one) and continue on the other packs I'm doing. But I appreciate all of your help on this everyone, thank you.

Oh, and for complete-ness sake I went ahead and did a run->login->kickedtohub->exit on e2e today, here's the log below. As you probably already know, those errors are normal ones I get when being moved to hub (render entity happens when I get kicked to hub normally per my old logs)

Last edited: Feb 13, 2023
  4. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    8:39 AM
    Hello,
    I finally found the issue and fixed it. I had to roll the area back a little bit but nothing major. Enjoy!