Done Lockdown please

Discussion in 'Direwolf20 1.19' started by misscatlin1951, Jun 6, 2023.

1. misscatlin1951

misscatlin1951 We die so others may live. Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    3:04 AM
    I am sure that my main base is protected as well as my garden, but I don't remember if my factory complex was protected or not. I remember trying to set that with claim blocks right before I was made unable to play any games, but if someone can check I would appreciate it.
    If now then please put the whole area under supervisor control until my problem with log-in is fixed.
    Thank you.

2. Mimifan

Mimifan Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:04 AM
    Hello misscatlin !
    Actually it doesn't seem like there is any command that makes us able to look for your homepoints or the last place you were when you logged out.
    Do you have by any chance the coords of your place ?
    Sorry for the issue and have a great day/night.
    Mimifan

3. misscatlin1951

Local Time:
    tHAT IS OK
    This is something that you may learn in your time a a moderator, the actual location of any property is available to staff if it has been claimed. These sites that are claimd are the ones that I need a lock down on. I have had massive computer problems that may kick me off for an extended stay of several months, because if I have to spend ay money to do the repqirs, then rent doesnt get paid or I dont eat for the month.
    It goes this way. A problem happens, my system falls into a state of nonoperablity, wait several months to get parts to repair system. By that time my claims are long gone and all my hard work because I cant pay 150 or more to do a repair. I normally ask staff to lock my status as if it were in a bank vault.

4. Mimifan

Local Time:
    Unfortunately, Direwolf20 1.19 is still experimental and all commands and such doesn't exist as on the other modpacks.
    This is why I was asking if you have the coords of your place as at the moment there is no way for us Moderators to know where you claimed except by looking all the overworld until we find a claim of yours.
    I understand your current issue, I just wanted some of your help if you could so I could help you in return instead of asking a Sr.Mod and finding out later that I could have helped.

Have a great day/night

5. misscatlin1951

Local Time:
    Thank youmfor your explaniation. I would have thought that since claim blocks are enabled the basic reporting of them to staff would be a necessity, but I can understand that sometimes to protect players, enforcements are necessary, even before the reports are due. Thanks for the assist anyway as I have been able to make sure that all blocks are secure to my account. Again thank you.

6. Mimifan

Local Time:
    No worries I understand your point of view too.
    If everything is good I'm marking this thread as done and wish you a great day/night :)