Done Dont know if that should work - /rtp

Discussion in 'ST: Ages of the Sky' started by NoAd_pl, Apr 19, 2023.

1. NoAd_pl

NoAd_pl Active Member

Local Time:
    7:04 AM
    I Have a question -> i can do /rtp Abysal_Wastelands ( do /rtp and click tab to confirm spelling)
    even in never builded key and never placed portal to that dimension.

In the other hand i cant /rtp DIM7 (The Twilight Forest) even when i already get there.

I lost last 3h when trying to catch Twilight Firefly to get up in Astral Sorcery with no succeed. Already found 3 islands and fully searched them, noone with proper trees on it :/ so i tried rtp

Also is there anything to solve that douping problem with uncrafting table ? i lost all my 4 or 5 of them that i found today...

2. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:04 AM
    Some world have disabled /rtp because safety reasons. Especially Twilight Forest is perfect example of. Do you really want be to tp'ed to area you cant access before INTENDED TF progression? You cant break certain types of blocks till you get certain item/kill a boss right?
    Or do you want to be tp'ed into boss lair/arena and die in second and cant be able to retrieve your items bc boss will kill you again or cant go there bc progression?

And about duping problems - It is in code of the mod/interactions between mods. Since MyM dont modify the mod code (which is illegal i guess?) the only solution is to ban the problematic stuff. This is a beauty of playing on multiplayer not singleplayer.

P.S.
    Also i think its a bug with /rtp command if you can "/rtp dimensionname" when you didnt unlock it in MyM multiplex portal. Tbh I never thought you could do that, I think intended way of using should be using /rtp when you are in world that allows it.
    Guess its the leftover from spawn's /rtp signs?

Last edited: Apr 22, 2023
  3. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    10:04 PM
    Sorry for late reply on this. We have banned the Uncrafting Table as it has way too many issues. RTP is limited by dimensions and Twilight is one we need to limit it in for safety and progress reasons.