New All The Mods 9 Server Launch

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by HanoverFist69, Dec 13, 2023.

1. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    6:07 PM
    [​IMG]

Server Address:
    Address: atm9.mym.li Version: 2.2.31
    MYM Launcher - Curseforge Launcher
    All The Mods 9 Server Page - Pack Info

Launch Date: Friday, December 15th @ 6pm CET
    Timezone Convertor
    Discord Event

Pack Info

All The Mods 9 has almost 400 mods and countless quests and a built in proper endgame. Can you craft the ATM Star? Do you dare take on the Gregstar?

All the Mods started out as a private pack for just a few friends of mine that turned into something others wanted to play! It has all the basics that most other "big name" packs include but with a nice mix of some of newer or lesser-known mods as well.

In All the Mods 9 we will continue the tradition adding many new mods while going for more stability.
    Does "All the Mods" really contain ALL THE MODS? No, of course not.

Server Info

• Please be informed that this server is currently in a highly experimental phase. Occasional downtimes may occur for essential fixes and updates.
    • Our premium rank perks are presently limited; however, we have plans to expand these offerings in the near future. Check for updates on the shop page regarding the availability of perks.
    • For a comprehensive list of 1.20 server commands, kindly refer to our Wiki. Please be aware that the Wiki is a work in progress, and ongoing additions and revisions may be necessary.
    • Please note that this server is now operating on Minecraft version, 1.20. Consequently, not all features from version 1.19 may be functional. If you encounter any bugs, we appreciate your feedback.
    Additional Note: This pack is currently in early, active development, and frequent updates are anticipated in the near future. Some updates may alter functionality or necessitate a World reset, resulting in downtime and potential inconveniences in the coming weeks. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.

Automatic Farmworld Resets

The following dimensions are being reset:
    • Monthly
      • The Nether
      • The Aether
      • Farmworld
      • Mining Dimension
      • The Other
      • The Beyond
      • Everdawn
      • Everbright
    • Weekly
      • The End
      • The Twilight Forest
    Important Note

This is a very large pack and not all computers will be able to handle it. Please consider this when attempting to solve any connection or performance issues.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2023
  2. Cantiel

Cantiel Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:07 AM
    too bad it launched right before i leave for a family holiday trip xD
    but hey, looking forward to play it next year

3. BigDaddyBe

BigDaddyBe Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:07 PM
    Is the whitelist for this still active, also the note shows version 2.28 but the tag on the server says version 2.31

4. BigDaddyBe

BigDaddyBe Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:07 PM
    ahh I see, I'm retarded and the server is not ready yet. it opens on the 15th. nvm I will just quietly be forgotten