Info In Memoriam: misscatlin1951

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by HanoverFist69, Apr 9, 2024.

1. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    3:23 AM
    Dear beloved MyMers,

It is with profound sorrow that I must share the somber news of the passing of one of our cherished members, @misscatlin1951 . We bid farewell to a long standing member of our community, whose presence filled us with warmth and kindness.

With heavy hearts, we acknowledge misscatlin1951's valiant battle against health adversities, a struggle endured with unwavering strength and resilience. As we gather here to mourn the loss of a dear friend and fellow MyMer, let us also celebrate the countless moments of joy and camaraderie shared in their company. Their spirit shall forever remain woven into the fabric of our community, a testament to the profound impact they've had on each of us.

In this time of mourning, help me in extending our deepest sympathies and support to misscatlin1951's family and loved ones.

May we find solace in the memories we hold dear and take comfort in the knowledge that misscatlin1951's spirit shall forever endure within our hearts.

Rest in peace, dear friend. You will be dearly missed but never forgotten.

With heartfelt condolences,

HanoverFist69 and the rest of the MyM Staff

2. PrimalGenius

PrimalGenius Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:23 AM
    I am really going to miss @misscatlin1951 they were one of my favorite peoples to play with and it was always a fun time helping them in game and out of game. They always created a fun environment and was very joyful when you would help them learn new mods and tricks.

Forever in our memories rest in piece misscatlin1951

SparedPumpkins likes this.
  3. SparedPumpkins

SparedPumpkins Senior Moderator

Local Time:
    11:23 AM
    Rest in Peace @misscatlin1951 . You will be missed. I shall raise a glass to you tonight.

4. Lady_of_the_Lake

Lady_of_the_Lake Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:23 PM
    Such sad news; misscatlin1951 will be missed

5. osirisgothra

osirisgothra Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:23 AM
    ;o; noo..

6. NovaArcanum

NovaArcanum New Member

Local Time:
    While I may not have come to know them from being so new here, I offer well wishes to those affected. May misscatlin1951 rest easy in the greatest of gamer chairs.

7. AyeItsKatieMC

AyeItsKatieMC Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Any chance of a event in the hub to celebrate everything she's done like the Irish do instead of holding a funeral when someone passes?