1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Info Server Shutdown (4/26)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by HanoverFist69, Apr 26, 2024.

1. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    10:19 AM
    It's that time again. Some of the server have fallen into disuse and are basically just taking up space at this point. So, we will be shutting down VolcanoBlock and FTB Genesis to make room for other servers.

Shutdown Dates:

VolcanoBlock: Already Shut Down Due to disc space issues, and complete lack of players, we have already completed the shutdown of VolcanoBlock. Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience or dismay this may have caused. We had an emergency situation and needed to find a solution asap. Shutting down one of the empty servers was our best option.
    FTB Genesis: 5/3

As usual, if you would like a world download please create a ticket.

2. AyeItsKatieMC

AyeItsKatieMC Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:19 PM
    Hey I'm not sure if you guys could tell right now or not but is Vault Hunters in danger of shutting down within a reasonable time frame like maybe the next 6 months I'm thinking about starting to play on the servers again and Vault Hunters in on my list of packs to checkout since VolcanoBlock and Genesis are being shut down

3. BetaPetey

BetaPetey Administrator Booster

Local Time:
    1:19 PM
    We shutdown the servers based on the amount of players consistently playing on it. Vault Hunters has a decent amount of people playing on it so there’s no plans to shut it down right now. Although that could change if it becomes less active in the coming months.