Galaxy Mod Suggestion

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by Bennyboy1695, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Bennyboy1695

Bennyboy1695 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:30 AM
    Just an idea incase witchery is removed permanently what about replacing it with this mod [WIP] TechnoMagi - Highly advanced technology giving the impression of magic - Minecraft Mods - Mapping and Modding - Minecraft Forum - Minecraft Forum
    It has one ore called Etheruim ore which could easily be replaced by another ore that's already in the world (mithril ore for example is already in the nether, sounds quite magical and has no uses from what I'm aware) and is crafted with that ore and vanilla items (recipes could be made a little harder in my opinion ). But the mod adds a nice magic aspect as well as a bit more tech along with it. The way the mod goes is that you have three different routes to go down and all three have their own different advantages.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2014
    julio1237878 and Elstealthed like this.
  2. julio1237878

julio1237878 Game enthusiastic

Local Time:
    4:30 PM
    I just read the Description of the mod and i love it already i know the most popular magic mods are thaumcraft, ars magica and botania correct me if i am wrong but here is something for a change

3. Elstealthed

Elstealthed Member

Local Time:
    12:30 AM
    Really like the idea of it and how it will bring an extra line of focus into playing Minecraft shall be looking forward to taking part in this mod if the install goes ahead. Fantastic find!

julio1237878 likes this.
  4. widecool888

widecool888 New Member

Local Time:
    7:30 PM
    Hopefully the mod is added. Seems interesting.