Implemented SF2 - Re-enable Lucky Blocks

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by LucidTheStick, Jan 3, 2015.

?

Re-enable crafting of lucky blocks?

1. Yes

76.9%
  2. No

15.4%
  3. Potato

7.7%
  1. LucidTheStick

LucidTheStick Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:32 PM
    This is a call for Lucky Block crafting to be re-enabled for crafting on SkyFactory2. This is meant to be a fun mod and this adds a fun element.

2. julio1237878

julio1237878 Game enthusiastic

Local Time:
    2:32 PM
    I love the mod for is reward and is power of killing you when you have bad luck but by the time you can make lots of them you will be able to scape :D

3. _Ashenfall_

_Ashenfall_ Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I asked why they were disabled and Hansi told me "Because they were too OP". I guess I can see why... We wouldn't want players too powerful when they fight each other. Oh wait... There's no PvP.

Well maybe we don't want players killing too many PvE enemies and wrecking the economy. Oh wait... There's no trade, no market, and no economy.

I'm sure they were wrecking the server somehow. Maybe the staff can just disable having fun?

I'm going to go play in single player for a while. I'll disable fun on my client if I get too OP.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2015
    Thurrunn likes this.
  4. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    11:32 PM
    bacon_donut did disabled the lucky blocks mod with the latest update as they are not balanced at the moment. We added the mod to the server that players can get them with votes but can't craft them so they can't get unlimited lucky blocks.

5. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    *gets re-enabled* *players complain in droves because they got a giant or a bob in their base 5 minutes after starting an island*

BookerTheGeek likes this.
  6. _Ashenfall_

_Ashenfall_ Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    My first Lucky block that I opened on this server had a Ghast in it. It burnt down 1/2 my island. I would still open another.

7. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    what happens when someone gets a wither from the luckyblocks or an ENDERDRAGON? their going to ask for a refund and the admins will say NOPE

8. Bennyboy1695

Bennyboy1695 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:32 PM
    I'm sure they could edit those out of the mod without requiring a client side update

9. AlphaRue

AlphaRue Egotistic Extremely Important Member

Local Time:
    I dont think they need to be maybe E drag but no for wither it is part of the mod, if you want it to be safe up the luck on em or make a witherproof room to open them[DOUBLEPOST=1420306921,1420306889][/DOUBLEPOST]the point is the chance