Implemented Very Concerned....

Discussion in 'Monster' started by BLAKESTRFF, Feb 4, 2014.

1. BLAKESTRFF

BLAKESTRFF New Member

Local Time:
    9:42 PM
    I need help desperatly, i can not play like this...... Ever since i updated to 1.0.9 to play on the monsters server, my player has been "stuttering". Basically my player goes between the sprinting zoom screen and the regular screen very fast and i dont know what is happening. I have been on for a couple hours trying to see what is happening but i cant figure it out. It is getting very annoying and if anyone can fix this please let me know, either in game or in this thread

2. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    6:42 AM
    Hey,

did you try to reinstall the game ?

If not:

1. open the launcher and switch to options
    2. there you find the install location of the game (http://i.imgur.com/alYSHut.png)
    3. navigate to this location and remove the monster folder + the libaries folder.
    4. launch monster, and it should redownload everything
    5. tell me if it solved the issue

3. BLAKESTRFF

BLAKESTRFF New Member

Local Time:
    ill try that thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1391488435,1391485989][/DOUBLEPOST]i reinstalled just that pack, then i reinstalled the game and still nothing. Thanks for trying..... if anyone has any problems with this let me know and also if anyone finds a solution for this let me know

4. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Start your vanilla 1.6.4 client and try it there, to see if you have the same problem.

5. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    than please check out singleplayer and other servers. Let me know what you find out.

6. Sqitchy

Sqitchy New Member

Local Time:
    12:42 AM
    You could check and make sure your ram is still allocated. Mine switched back to 1 gig after the patch, my friends did not however. It's worth a check.

7. BLAKESTRFF

BLAKESTRFF New Member

Local Time:
    I am trying every suggestion that you guys have given me thanks for the feedback ill get back to you on the results!:):joyful:[DOUBLEPOST=1391558921,1391558220][/DOUBLEPOST]In vanilla minecraft my "problem" does not occur, actually the gameplay is very smooth im trying the monsters now