Implemented My Horizon+ wont work

Discussion in 'Horizons' started by nuklerbomb108, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Lawmonark

Lawmonark Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:55 AM
    from that link
    'Most users in managed environments should choose which browsers and runtimes to use – managing one installation is easier than two.'

i always just use 64x since thats what my system it. you can always download a 64x browser like Chrome, firefox...ect

2. BookerTheGeek

BookerTheGeek Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    5:55 PM
    'Most users in managed environments should choose which browsers and runtimes to use – managing one installation is easier than two.'
    -Yes, but I doubt he is in what would be considered a typical "Managed environment"

'Users can even run both side-by-side for 64 bit operating systems.'
    -This is the line I was focusing on.

3. nuklerbomb108

nuklerbomb108 New Member

Local Time:
    but since my crapy computer (windows vista) its says it has a 64 bit oprating styem but my grafics card can only hanndle 32 bit since i have 2 diffrint types of bits 64 and 32 i have to have both 64 bit java and 32 bit the 64 is backing up the 32 bit but since my operating styem is running 64 that means my grafics card is running 32 bit so there for i can run 32 bit grafics with a eze but yet not crash so then im able to play hrisons + and mineyourgalxy and eny other modpack is and will be in my capability to play it

4. BookerTheGeek

Local Time:
    ... what?

JacaRoe and Lawmonark like this.
  5. Lawmonark

Lawmonark Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    i get it, your OS is 64x but your graphics cards can only run 32x java? if this is the case remove 64xversion

Or are you saying if you have both your Card auto selects the 32x version? i this is the case remove 32x version[DOUBLEPOST=1413106285,1413105294][/DOUBLEPOST]

Last edited: Oct 12, 2014
  6. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Wrong thread?

Lawmonark likes this.
  7. nuklerbomb108

nuklerbomb108 New Member

Local Time:
    what im saying is that my operating styem only runs 64 bit but my grafics card only runs 32 bit or lower no higher so my styem gets so confused at what to run java 64 or 32 it just keeps scrambling to figure out wich one to run but it aways fails so there for crashing my display and minecraft but as i sayed to stop the crashing and confushion that it has "since i have 2 diffrint types of bits 64 and 32 i have to have both 64 bit java and 32 bit the 64 is backing up the 32 bit but since my operating styem is running 64 that means my grafics card is running 32 bit so there for i can run 32 bit grafics with a eze but yet not crash so then im able to play hrisons + and mineyourgalxy and eny other modpack is and will be in my capability to play it" this is to fix the crashing but this is just a theary that i have so it might not work or it will work buatifuly[DOUBLEPOST=1413250532,1413245314][/DOUBLEPOST]i have done all the steps that you told me to do so now what booker?

8. BookerTheGeek

Local Time:
    First...

WHERE are you getting the info that your card is 32bit? are you sure that is not the color range it is displaying?

9. nuklerbomb108

nuklerbomb108 New Member

Local Time:
    were i get the info from is because it cant run eny grafics higher than 32 bit

10. BookerTheGeek

Local Time:
    First:

Next:
    When you install Java, it tells the computer where it is and windows writes this information down. Java applications, such as minecraft, know where to look to find that information, so then it knows where to find java.

Then:
    It is not.... You can run more then one x86 or x64 application at a time.

Finally:
    So, @nuklerbomb108, I need some more info from you please:
    • Click THIS link and install the software, and then run it.
    • One the last tab (about), please save the report as a text file.
    • Either upload the content of that file to pastebin.com (best)
    • OR attach it to your next post.

Xfel11 likes this.
  11. nuklerbomb108

nuklerbomb108 New Member

Local Time:
  12. BookerTheGeek

Local Time:
    @nuklerbomb108 That is why I was correcting you, so you would know. And the spelling is just an OCD thing of mine considering that most browsers now have a spell check built in. just right click on the words with the red squiggly line under them and it should give you the correct spelling. :)

Also, you uploaded the changelog for the program, not the report. Please try again.

13. nuklerbomb108

nuklerbomb108 New Member

Local Time:
  14. BookerTheGeek

Local Time:
    Yep. I'll get some instructions up for you within the day as I am on my cell phone a.t.m.

Also please try again to load up and play horizons+ and post the forge log, and crash log off you get one. Also please paste them to pastebin.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2014
  15. nuklerbomb108

nuklerbomb108 New Member

Local Time:
    alright thank you