1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done NPCs

Discussion in 'Horizons' started by cbrozak, Mar 6, 2014.

1. cbrozak

cbrozak Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:54 PM
    Just making this post as a reminder to the Admins that the NPCs on our server have disappeared after a server crash sometime last week and we are still anxiously but patiently awaiting their return, thanks a ton!

Owl

2. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    11:54 PM
    We had to remove them, as they caused the server to lag like on monster before. I´m not sure if it was a one time problem. We might readd them soon.

3. cbrozak

cbrozak Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Oh ok great, thought it was due to a crash. If not NPCs could there possibly be another way to purchase claim blocks with MyMs by chance?

4. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    11:54 PM
    I reenabled them, lets see if it was one time.

5. RacoonWolf

RacoonWolf Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    As an alternative should it become necessary perhaps you could enable the /BuyClaimBlocks command that comes with the grief prevention plugin.[DOUBLEPOST=1394357298,1394195242][/DOUBLEPOST]Seeing as there are no NPC's in spawn. I am guessing they had the same problem. Can we get a way to trade money for claim blocks in some other way if we are not gonna use the NPCs for the time being.

cbrozak likes this.
  6. MrRoooo

MrRoooo Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:54 PM
    NPCs are now at Spawn.