Implemented Help, Earthquakes and Rifts

Discussion in 'D.I.E.' started by Demonica6666, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Demonica6666

Demonica6666 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:31 PM
    Are we supposed to have earthquakes? Tech had to move his home due to them and a giant rift opening up. Yesterday, at our home, we had earthquakes all day. I got on this morning and had to log off due to fps drop to 7. When I came back...well....the storeroom/kitchen was mostly at bedrock. A massive rift had developed all the way to bedrock. And we keep getting earthquakes today. The rift is now spreading along our coast just outside our doors. Part of the garden is now gone and I fear for the orchards.

2. SilentBane

SilentBane Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Earthquakes are a part of DIE. Although I didn't believe they happened that often. @cbrozak did we up that?

3. cbrozak

cbrozak Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    The new enviromine update, the bane of this update... was a config reset/delete. Feel free to reduce them if you want, I'm almost positive we had it set at '1' before, not sure what it's at now.

4. Demonica6666

Local Time:
    Yeah cause we are having daily earthquakes with spreading rifts. Tech had moved due to that and now is having ongoing earthquakes at new place. We do not want them removed, just lowered due to them never stopping :wacky: . Is there a zone that has a lower chance of quakes? LOL.
    I moved everything out of my once lovely black/white kitchen. Haha Taurion suggests we glass it in as a scenic overlook. I will be creating a new kitchen :penguin: .

Good thing Taurion was making reinforced blocks and Salted/Parson are working on Warding. Oh, come see the orchard outside (ignore the partially gone garden - the rift was hungry).

We decided we love the Mob Waves when you do the nexus stuff. I had just popped home and saw the writing on the screen. They were outside. Then, from behind (inside a closed base), rattle rattle moan. Then it was on. I fought inside and they outside. Those suckers had actually bored a tunnel 8 blocks deep in lower orchards too. It was fun.[DOUBLEPOST=1426254819,1426254651][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, are there other dimensions? I was asked, but didn't know/remember. Taurion is really interested.

5. SilentBane

SilentBane Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Enviromine Config updated :) Hopefully you don't find your whole house at bedrock

Mijikai likes this.
  6. Demonica6666

Local Time:
    lol, thanks. It was close. But we now have the great DIEgra Falls Observation room.

7. Mijikai

Mijikai Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:31 PM
    Currently.. An earthquake is ripping away next to the base that Demonica/Taurion live in (I moved in recently) and it's been happening for 30 minutes+) Maybe longer?? ;s

8. TAURION

TAURION New Member

Local Time:
    10:31 PM
    6-7 rifts is enough, and hopefully it even helps me get "granite" from lower layers