Done What's lost when u delete the player stats?

Discussion in 'Horizons' started by Nyadh, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Nyadh

Nyadh New Member

Local Time:
    6:40 AM
    Hi, for me some things are broken. There's the random teleport that won't work anymore, the metallurgy ores are mixed up for me (not in singleplayer btw). So I wanted to ask if for example my new thaumcraft research is lost together with the deleted player stats before I actually ask for a reset of my player data/stats.

2. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    yes, the thaumcraft stats are saved inside the player.dat.

Could you tell us more about the things which don´t work. E.g. random teleport, metallurgy ores..
    The random teleport has nothing to do with the player.dat and I bet your metallurgy problem, too.

3. Nyadh

Nyadh New Member

Local Time:
    It's just weird that the metallurgy ores work for me in singleplayer and don't work on the server...

And I thought that the Metallurgy and /rt problem connects to the player.dat as other players (e.g. cbrozak) don't have these problems.

4. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    What exactly is not working with the random teleport and metallurgy?

5. Nyadh

Nyadh New Member

Local Time:
    And for the Random Teleporter: It now says "Teleport commencing in 5 seconds" instead of searching for a available spot.

And although I don't move at all it doesn't work and says either "Don't move" or "There's no random teleporter in this world" (while I'm in the overworld)[DOUBLEPOST=1394656155,1394656040][/DOUBLEPOST]For metallurgy: Some ores are mixed up for me... So Vyroxeres is Shadow Iron for me and Sanguinite is Kalendrite for example, when for cbrozak it's all what it is supposed to be.

But to say that: these problems appeared already before the update.. So it doesn't have to do with the update I think.

6. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Should be fixed ;)
    The texture and name or also the ID?

7. Nyadh

Nyadh New Member

Local Time:
    I guess the texture and names are messed up as I never watched the ID

And yes the random teleporter is fixed :D