Infinity server chat

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by ChiefTheGamer, Mar 15, 2015.

1. ChiefTheGamer

ChiefTheGamer New Member

Local Time:
    8:32 AM
    So the chat in the infinity servers are getting pretty annoying because of the 5 messages posted every second you arent able to find the messages your friend posts that you want to read, so i think it would be good if the global chat got disabled but you could still msg with people on other servers.

2. Xfel11

Xfel11 Consultant

Local Time:
    If you want to communicate with a specific group of people, use msg or party chat and the tabbychat client mod for filtering.

3. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    We added party chat a long time ago for this. Check out the command /party
    Once done you can set up a tabbychat tab and specify the shortcut /p which then allows you to write like it would be the only chat.

4. ChiefTheGamer

ChiefTheGamer New Member

Local Time:
    ye but still if u wanna buy something that isnt in the market for example noone would see your message in chat[DOUBLEPOST=1426511983,1426511621][/DOUBLEPOST]ohh and you should add the ability to /msg to other nodes

5. Nobbie93

Nobbie93 New Member

Local Time:
    party chat is a great tab but i was thinking if it were possible to have a server tab aswell so u can choose either "global/server"?
    i know the reason for global is for staffs so they can see all the requests and controll the chat, wouldnt it be possible to make a staff tab so 1 we dont see all the crys for staff in chat and we can eliminate global chat if we want if thats the only reason??
    oh and maybe market tab or something, wouldnt be bad with some orginazation but thats not that important though.

6. bobthepig2

bobthepig2 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:32 PM
    i find the /party confusing.