[Pixelmon] Mounts?

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by Mattmon, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Mattmon

Mattmon New Member

Local Time:
    6:26 AM
    Is it possible for Pokémon Mounts to be enabled? It's in the configuration file. I'm not sure if it causes any issues, but it does make navigating the server easier. Let me know!

2. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    2:26 PM
    @charleswcrumbley unfortunately I don't know pixelmon well, so tagging charles.

3. SilentBane

SilentBane Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:26 AM
    I know that it makes navigating easier. We shut it off because it was what I had determined to be the cause of multiple crashes and timeouts.

Mijikai likes this.
  4. Mattmon

Mattmon New Member

Local Time:
    6:26 AM
    That's a shame. I'm not sure what would cause that, the 50 man server I used to host never experienced that. The other servers I frequent don't seem to have that issue either. Maybe they are pre-generating the map? But ya... lots of people wont play on a server without mounts.

A really hope you find a way to enable it in the future. It does add a new level of immersion. Anywho, thanks for the response! Hope to see you on the server.

5. SilentBane

SilentBane Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:26 AM
    I am not quite sure what caused it either and our maps are always pregenerated.