Implemented Quarry?!

Discussion in 'Monster' started by Ariel135, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Ariel135

Ariel135 New Member

Local Time:
    10:10 PM
    I build a quarry plus and set it up. Then i wanted to enchant it, so i broke it and my quarry was suddenly gone :/. But this wasnt as bad as i found out that i cant build a quarry anymore. Since that, i lost about 70 diamonds or so just because i wanted to find oout ways how i can surround it. If i build a quarry in a normal craftig bench it says: banned: quarry reason: only in farmworld allowed. But thats bulls*** couse i only want to craft it, anyway it placed a crafting table in the farming world and it wont let me craft it there too!!! Chat is always sayin: banned: quarry reason: only in farmworld allowed. WTF

Any Ways to get my quarry (and my 80 diamonds)

If there are some grammatical fails, you can have it ;)

2. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    I think you broke it during a clearlag. We have only the usage banned, so I don't know why you can't craft it. Have you tried to relog?

3. Ariel135

Ariel135 New Member

Local Time:
    Ja das hab ich schon versucht aber es funktioniert einfach nicht. Ich hab ein Home in Farmworld gemacht und ich bin auch einfach mal zum spawn und bin dort in die Farmworld. Außerdem is es ja blöd wenn ichs nicht in der Overworld craften könnte. Wenn du dich fragst wie ich 80 diamanten verlieren konnte: Ich habs in applied energistics gemacht und immer wie ichs aus dem system genommen hab ist sie verschunden und da hab ichs dannn nochmal und nochmal ausprobiert... und hab halt nen weg gesucht die quarry nicht in mein inventar zu nehem, da sie immer verschundet wenn ich dann ein neues inventar aufmache und meines aktualisiert

Wer rechtschreib fehler findet kann sie behalten[DOUBLEPOST=1395484705,1395478901][/DOUBLEPOST]Translate: I tried it like hundred times but it doesnt seem to work either, but i really dont know why! So can someone help me with my problem out? I really want to craft my new quarry soon (and i want my diamonds back :p)

4. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Oh, I tested it on the monster new. And if you still on monster + old then you need to switch to monster + new because we will delete the old premium server.

5. Ariel135

Ariel135 New Member

Local Time:
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2014
  6. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    On this thread is spoken about the old monster server but not that the old premium server stays. If you don't want to restart then you have to switch to the old normal server. We can copy your house if you want.

7. Iron_CK

Iron_CK New Member

Local Time:
    10:10 AM
    Wow sooooooo unfair , you don copy for me... JK Btw if this donation payment accept MOLs, I would already be T4 :penguin:[DOUBLEPOST=1395637345,1395637007][/DOUBLEPOST]Back to the thing , If you banned the land mark the quarry is completely useless... How about also ban the quarry to increase the TPS

8. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    if it would be useless no one would use it, so its both ways.

9. Iron_CK

Iron_CK New Member

Local Time:
    But I cannot find out to make the quarry working without landmarks

10. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    just place it and give it energy?

11. Iron_CK

Iron_CK New Member

Local Time:
    I don think so , it doesn't work for me without land marks[DOUBLEPOST=1395638993,1395638940][/DOUBLEPOST]I think I need some silk pic to mine the frames that I found in the twilight[DOUBLEPOST=1395639065][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw if you connect to the server , it give you 1fp2s. Yup, 1 frame 2 second

12. chaosblad3

chaosblad3 Very Well-Known Member Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    9:10 PM
    Literally all you have to do is place down the quarry and it will generate a default 11x11 frame indicator which it will then build an actual frame over once you supply it with power...

I assume you are talking about a BC quarry or quarry+ and not the enderquarry? Cause if its an enderquarry you have, then yeah that works differently so I'd suggest looking up a tutorial on YouTube to see how to set it up.

If your still having issues send me a message when I'm on the server and ill come take a look for you.

13. Iron_CK

Iron_CK New Member

Local Time:
    Ermm I am in the east , you are in the west...