Done Claim bug

Discussion in 'Monster' started by arouse, Mar 12, 2014.

1. arouse

arouse New Member

Local Time:
    8:33 AM
    After consulting with the chat and a mod ingame for a while it seems that I am unable to claim land using the shovel of protection despite having 420 claim blocks available. So after a while of trying the mod told me to seek help at the forums so here I am and thank you in advance for anyone that can help me resolve this.

2. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    1:33 PM
    What happens if you try to claim? Notifications? Markers?

3. CilitraMist

CilitraMist New Member

Local Time:
    11:33 AM
    What I was told last night when the user equipped the golden shovel no messages came in the chat and nothing happened when he tried clicking on the ground with it to claim land

4. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    The claiming is only enabled in the main world (spawn). @arouse could you please verify it and if it is still presistent join us on irc? TIP message me or SirWilli directly by including our irc name into the message, this way we get an alert.[DOUBLEPOST=1394651201,1394651142][/DOUBLEPOST]forgot the link: Kiwi IRC

5. arouse

arouse New Member

Local Time:
    8:33 AM
    Yes I can confirm I am in the spawn world only time I've seen some sort of message regarding claiming blocks was within the spawn perimeters and in any of the farm worlds

6. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    @CilitraMist use /whois <name> on your self to see in which world you are. It was dim9 not dim0 ;)

7. Iron_CK

Iron_CK New Member

Local Time:
    1:33 AM
    Help!! I have -190 claim blocks!

8. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    please create a ticket on the server and the next staff member online will fix it.

9. Iron_CK

Iron_CK New Member

Local Time:
    1:33 AM
    Thx fixed ... And also lost my 200 claims...

10. Guigui_

Guigui_ Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Hi. Today I voted, got a random item, got the message saying I got 100 claimsblocks and myms. But when I type /claimslist I still have only 1 claimblock remaining as before I voted.

I don't think this is the first time. I vote almost everyday and I have way less claimblocks than I should have.

11. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    hey, please create an own topic next time. As this one is already marked done. However I just tested it and it worked just fine. The only thing I can think of is that you misspelled the name, as the random item doesn´t care about case sensitive but girefprevention does.