Modded Mini Games

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by Iron_CK, Mar 25, 2014.

?

Do we want to have side ativities for modded surviavials?

1. Yes!

100.0%
  2. No!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Iron_CK

Iron_CK New Member

Local Time:
    1:55 AM
    Well I think our monster is quite quiet , and I think we should have some thing interesting like modded mini games , here some of my mini game ideas

:Team-Class-DeadMatch(just like have many kits and teams and try to kill others , last team standing wins , also rewarded with Myms

:Gavity Jumps(A game that like have many Zambieees on the ground and they waiting for you , what you got is a jetpack with limited fuel , like 1Sec/20EU (Note : I mean IC2 jet pack ) , last man standing wins , rewarded with Myms too)

:portals(A game type like you got a portal gun , you HAVE to use the portal gun to reach to the top of the mountain , first man reach the top of the mountain wins , also rewarded with Myms)

That's , hope you guys will take this idea , thanks for reading!

2. Iron_CK

Iron_CK New Member

Local Time:
    1:55 AM
    *Portals[DOUBLEPOST=1395734811,1395734749][/DOUBLEPOST]The Gavity game had a little change , you have regen 20EU/S

3. Zphantom13

Zphantom13 New Member

Local Time:
    7:55 PM
    Either that, or we get PVP arenas where OP items are banned (Looking at you, KAMI)