Done My Island Is Gone...

Discussion in 'Crash Landing' started by xXAsienXx, Apr 10, 2015.

1. xXAsienXx

xXAsienXx New Member

Local Time:
    9:32 AM
    So i got offline around 12:30 so 3 hours before this was posted. i got back on at 3:30 and im at the Planes/ spawn so i tryed to do /home and it said i do not have an island... i would like to know why! i spend 5 days play time on that island and i am not happy that this happend. i would like to be reunited with my island. i was Playing normal mode so that could not be the answer. - xXAsienXx #nothappy

2. Mijikai

Mijikai Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:32 PM
    Did you die at all? -
    When you die once without a sync shell loaded, your island is deleted and you're forced to start again

3. Draykan1024

Draykan1024 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:32 AM
    They said they were playing on normal mode. I can say from experience that dying in normal mode with no sync will not delete the island. However, Asien, did you have anybody else on your island that was playing on hardcore mode? If so, if they died then it would delete your island.

4. xXAsienXx

xXAsienXx New Member

Local Time:
    i Had 1 other player but i think he was playing normal i will double check with him i thought that the island owner sets if its normal mode or hardcore but i guess not.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2015
  5. Draykan1024

Draykan1024 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Nope, doesn't matter. If one player is hardcore, then the island is lost on death of that player. Sucks, but that's how it is. If he was normal, then I'm not sure what could have happened, they really can't help you regardless. It's a strict no refunds policy.

6. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    4:32 PM
    This players were trusted:
    anne_marry, valousmc, goldenboy9021, thedocpo, valous, tinnel
    This player were member:
    goldenboy9021

7. xXAsienXx

xXAsienXx New Member

Local Time:
    So it was more than likely was Goldenboy9021 on hardcore mode and died? Is that possible to check i would really like to know if u dont mind. if u cant dont worry about it thanks all.

8. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    4:32 PM
    I already checked the logs but couldn't find anything about it.

9. Docpo

Docpo Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Were you officially teamed with someone Asien?

Even my island has another member in it and I'm 100% solo. Wonder if this could be related.

For me I basically removed all permissions of the person, this includes banning to add in security if the guy truly was part of my island from the date my island. I'm still solo to this date, just gave trust permissions to a few people every now and then.

10. _Cilo_

_Cilo_ Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    3:32 PM
    Closing due to inactivity