1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sword Art Online- Server

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by Lawmonark, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Lawmonark

Lawmonark Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:33 PM
    I have been recently playing Mabinogi, which is like an Anime game... but it gave me an idea for a Minecraft project.. a SAO server.

I was thinking of having multiple floors like in the anime(the anime has 100 floors). For example you spawn in at a starter town where the shops and stuff are.... Then around that first floor would be weak mobs where players can level there McMMO skills. Maybe have Pigs spawn or use a mob mod like mo creatures or lycanite mobs.

My idea is to have it where you must beat a "boss" level mob to advance to the next floor... which could be differant nodes like in the modded servers. Where old players could be up higher in the floors... but could always return to the previous to help new players...

This would be like an MMO in minecraft. Building dungeons and cave systems with mobs spawners would be a great idea. There is a Pluggin called Heroes which would also work well.

What im asking from the community is to discuss this idea and brain storm ideas.

IF you have never watch Sword Art Online, i suggest you at least watch season 1 the first arc.
    Watch Sword Art Online Online-English Dubbed Anime
    I linked the Dub version as i feel its just as good as the sub version.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
  2. Talreason

Talreason Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:33 AM
    Sounds amazing, I'd defiantly be on bored. I hope this gets started and the community works together to make this happen. :3

3. Lawmonark

Local Time:
    This is the idea. looks like someone did it before without mods.
    This is not advertisement this server is just very similar to my idea
    its merely what im thinking of...

Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
  4. RaZzorShine

RaZzorShine Baka

Local Time:
    I really like the idea but can never compare dub to sub. Dub is like going to the hooker for a hug :p

5. Lawmonark

Local Time:
    LOL, is some cases you can. FML is a perfect example where dub is "better"
    But i tend to watch Sub first to get the story, then Dub second to watch the art.

6. ZzConradzZ

ZzConradzZ The Purple Cat

Local Time:
    7:33 AM
    There needs to be a Maria the Virgin Witch Modpack :3

7. Draykan1024

Draykan1024 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Would require a lot of permissions, and possibilities of glitching. You'd probably need a sign portal for every floor, and something that grants the player that slays a mob a higher ranked permission to move down to the next floor via a sign. I really like the idea though. It'll be a lot of work, but I fully support this and hope it gets approved. It might even make me watch the anime finally :p

8. Hamnetz

Hamnetz ~YOU~ARE~THE~REASON~

Local Time:
    if this happens and it turns into rp I call kirito

9. julio1237878

julio1237878 Game enthusiastic

Local Time:
    5:33 AM
    I am a fan of RPG and i would love to see this and here is a idea it should be made so there is a random chance of weapons dropping from mobs for example Legendary weapons , rare and unique :)

10. xLuarkeNx

xLuarkeNx Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:33 PM
    Sword Art Online Fans here! o/

11. Tokoshoran

Tokoshoran Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:33 AM
    I hadn't learned of The Tower until recently--I figured it was a full out virtual world, and then assumed the Tower was just an extra challenge to it--Earlier floors are good for early game, but the end of the tower is endgame. There are/were Hack Slash Mine servers for Tekkit, you know. (Of course, having a friendly li'l feathered dragon to hang around me would be neat. Should probably watch the anime some time)

12. Draykan1024

Draykan1024 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
  13. JavaBond

JavaBond Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:33 AM
    Agreed, i like SAO