1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done AE System/Invar Tools not craftable

Discussion in 'Agrarian Skies 2' started by Talreason, Apr 14, 2015.

1. Talreason

Talreason Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:08 AM
    Hello ^-^ Im a bit confused, Theres no way to get the presses/plates to make the AE system, so AE is pretty much impossible right now. The other thing that I've found out is that you can't make the invar axe to make the harvester.

2. Talreason

Talreason Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Correction, you can't make any of the invar tools/weapons

3. LucidTheStick

LucidTheStick Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    If it's not possible then it's by design (hence the AE2 quests not being there).

4. xLuarkeNx

xLuarkeNx Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:08 PM
    i think that should be possible . you should check out all recipe with AE2?
    sorry my wrong. it's impossible with out press

5. KristoffLam_1

KristoffLam_1 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    it is true that you cant make invar stuff one of my friends told me about it and she said she wasted alot of time to makeing a invar axe but it dint craft for her she is on AS2 she ae system thats the problem that im also having there should be someone selling those presses on the market for atleast a cost of 1 iron block because pretty much you can make a duplicate of the presses on the inscribers using a iron block but it depends on the power too soo yeah its up to the server if they will be wanting to sell it on a higher price atleast you cant acess the market unless you have gone to the nether so i wouldnt suggest its one of the end game items :D maybe i would but its upto the co-admins on that :D

6. xLuarkeNx

xLuarkeNx Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Jaded cat said this will be a way to get it in the future update. just checked.

Mijikai likes this.
  7. caithleen

caithleen Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    6:08 AM
    Its what it is - an alpha - and in my opinion unplayable atm.

8. NotStar_GG

NotStar_GG Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    12:08 AM
    Like caithleen said its in alpha so it's going to have some bugs that need to be fixed

9. Zxirl

Zxirl Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    [​IMG]

As stated above; AE2 quests are not finished. The pack is in Alpha, and players should go in knowing that they are going to run into walls with no ways around them at the moment.

@Administrator ; would it be possible to at a recipe for the presses for the time being? At least until the AE2 quests are finished.

Mijikai likes this.
  10. MrWisski

MrWisski Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I'm a little biased in this regard (I MUST have an AE system LOL) - so I'll ping the idea off some people before I go editing anything ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1429096117][/DOUBLEPOST]General Consensus is : Wait until the modpack updates, as we don't know the intended level of difficulty for these quests, and JadedCat WILL be putting this in.

In the meantime, might I suggest we all dive hardcore into Botania, to get a Corporeal System set up? Not quite the EZ-Mode of AE, but...should get us through until AE2 stuff gets put in ;)

Last edited: Apr 15, 2015
    Slind and BookerTheGeek like this.
  11. caithleen

caithleen Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    presses -> shop or spawn some in so someone can copy them, im quite sure mym doesnt wants large itemduct storage systems ;)

12. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    I'm sure many players enjoy building storage systems without AE after they got above the, there is none :D A little legacy gameplay.

13. caithleen

caithleen Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    I've got no problem with that, id even use BC pipes often early game. But the server will BURN :D[DOUBLEPOST=1429197905][/DOUBLEPOST]Looks like the presses are in the AE kit for RL money. Thats a real case of p2w then ;)

Last edited: Apr 16, 2015
  14. hoothootmen

hoothootmen Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I rather use AE2 as well as storage utility, but as long as the credits from the creditstore is unobtainable, I recommend: Use caches as storage containers for large quantities, and then use the huge chests for random entities.

15. caithleen

caithleen Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    Yeah thats what im doing, but the cyclics will pile up over time xD

16. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    @chaosblad3 cyclics are worse, much worse

17. caithleen

caithleen Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    Well i know but since only people who pay $$$ for it can get the ME system thats my only way for autocrafting :/

18. Zxirl

Zxirl Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    lies.. Extra Util has autocrafting features, Botania has autocrafting, lots of mods add autocrafting, its just not as compact or efficient as an AE system

19. caithleen

caithleen Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    The only comparable crafters are EIO crafter and RFTools crafter, the rest is too slow or missing important features. XU Autocrafting is very bad tps wise too...

Well, just made a stack of cyclics.

20. Tokoshoran

Tokoshoran Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:08 PM
    Once you get further into it, test each of the crafters and see which is most efficient... And I mean ALL of the ones you can craft. You might discover some sort of upgrade available that speeds it up or something.