1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Strange GT Bug

Discussion in 'Resurrection' started by DI_GustavII, Feb 21, 2015.

1. DI_GustavII

DI_GustavII New Member

Local Time:
    7:38 PM
    I was relocating some items and managed to lose a canning machine and 2 tin cables. Nothing exploded from over-voltage or anything like that, but when I removed the cables with wirecutters and the machine with wrench, they broke but didn't drop.

I restarted my client and everything appears to be working normally again, but the missing items did not appear.

2. MrWisski

MrWisski Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:38 PM
    This is not a bug - You used the wrong tools. GT and IC2 tools are only very vaguely compatible. Use an IC2 wrench for IC2 machines, a GT wrench for GT machines. Same with wires - there are 2 different wire cutters (One IC2, one greg) and they both work ever-so-slightly differently. :(

3. DI_GustavII

DI_GustavII New Member

Local Time:
    I did use the correct tools. I have not created any IC2 tools, only GT tools.

4. MrWisski

MrWisski Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:38 PM
    Ahh my bad then. I've seen reports of GT machines disppearing during lag, when broken while in the purple/black loading-texture state, but not during regular play. I've personally lost track of a few machines, but I've blamed it on horrible memory. Lemme do some research, see if anyone knows what's going on here :/[DOUBLEPOST=1424552197,1424548863][/DOUBLEPOST]OK, I'm getting nothing on google. When you broke those machines/cables, what did you actually get back, if anything? What were the Some Items you refer to with "I was relocating some items"

5. DI_GustavII

DI_GustavII New Member

Local Time:
    I was moving 2 tin cables and one basic canning machine. I broke the cables with GT wirecutters, and the machine with GT wrench. Nothing dropped from any of the breaks.

6. _Cilo_

_Cilo_ Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    2:38 AM
    Closing due to no activity